Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster SM300 Big Triangle 165.024

1. simonsays Mar 3, 2021

Seamaster 300 in the configuration requested by the British Military for use by Royal Navy divers. This is the rarest and most attractive of dials and handsets that were used on these watches. The large luminescent marker at 12 gave a distinct advantage to reading the watch in water, and the sword style hands also helped with visibility.

The Dial
    This watch is the best example I have seen, with a beautiful cream tritium dial and original matching hands. There is no degradation or mould which is very rare for these watches. There is a small scratch in the lacquer on the dial, only visible at certain angles/lighting conditions, from the centre of the dial to the 0 in 300, see pictures.

The Case
    The case is very good with a strong factory brush finish still visible on the case edges. The case back is also very good with little wear and a strong hippocampus engraving.

The Hands
    The hands are original with original lume.

The Bezel
    The Bezel is very good with no cracks or dings and a fabulous colour.

The Movement

The movement is working well and keeping good time, with a strong power reserve.

Sold on a NATO strap

Paperwork
    An original large format Extract of the Archives in red folder accompanies the watch.

Price

I am asking £7995 posted worldwide. Payment is net to me.

I have several examples of good feedback from previous transactions on this site and I am happy to provide references if necessary.
    https://omegaforums.net/search/14850275/?q=simonsays&o=date&c[date]=1546300800&c[node]=10

IMG_5893.jpeg
    IMG_5886.jpeg IMG_0849.jpeg IMG_0853.jpeg IMG_0858.png IMG_0862.jpeg IMG_0863.jpeg IMG_0864.jpeg IMG_0865.jpeg

Edited Mar 3, 2021
  2. simonsays Mar 7, 2021

week end bump!