Omega Seamaster Cal 1430 - Jubilee - Crown help

Hello again everyone!

I purchased this watch to restore as a gift for a family member. I knew from the images i was going to have to put some money into it but I got it at a pretty reasonable price (yes yes i know it looks beat to absolute rubbish the inside looks to be in much better shape). I have someone reliable to replace the Crystal and gasket but my question around the crown. Obviously it is missing the omega symbol which makes me think it was replaced (or really worn down). My goal is to find the number to purchase what is needed to replace this crown (a crown cap, a stem and cap, etc). I have tried to find part numbers/schematics but as im new to the world of Omega and could not nail it down. I hoped a more experienced person could help me find the part number i need for the parts i need. A search of the case number shows it is a "Jubilee" I have attached images but the number as it appeared to be was 1960267 that could be a "." before the 7 but considering the condition of the case im unsure. Thanks for any tips on finding a replacement thanks! front.jpg
s2.jpg s.jpg 23.jpg case.jpg