Omega Rainbow Help Needed.

Posts
62
Likes
13
Request forum's help in identifying my Zenith Rainbow as the caseback is nothing that I can find on internet. It has RAINBOW and silhouette of sailing boat and possibly ACER or RAF or something below.

I donot see any number too. Or should it be on lugs?

Needed help on dial and bezel.

Thanks.
BSM
 
Posts
1,161
Likes
6,814
ACIER just means 'steel' in french. Would help if you posted a pic of the dial...
 
Posts
6,817
Likes
10,635
Perhaps post in the Zenith thread
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
What is it about the watch being a Zenith that you thought posting this in the vintage Omega board was a good idea?
 
Posts
3,260
Likes
23,372
I'm getting lots of hits on Google for Zenith Rainbow with that sailboat case back. Mostly modern El Primero variants. I'm interested to see more pictures of yours.
 
Posts
8,701
Likes
14,612
I'm getting lots of hits on Google for Zenith Rainbow with that sailboat case back. Mostly modern El Primero variants. I'm interested to see more pictures of yours.
On the Zenith board, right?
 
Posts
3,260
Likes
23,372
On the Zenith board, right?
Lol. One of the examples that caught my eye and had a case back picture was the one you sold!