Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 'Jumbo' Constellation 168.004 with Onyx Index Dial

1. Caliber561 Jun 30, 2022

Passing on a stainless steel 'Jumbo'/'Hidden-Crown' Constellation 168.004 in fair condition. I originally got this watch so I could enjoy one of the larger format Jumbo Constellations as a daily wearer without having to worry about damaging something in really good condition. This piece has just been getting less and less wrist time due to other acquisitions. I figure now's as good a time as any to pass it on.

Dial: Patina is present with sheer crazing of the lacquer. Original printing, lapped indices with onyx inserts. Applied Omega logo and brand name.

Case: The case has been lightly polished in the past. Most of the original geometry is still present and recognizable. The case also has some dents, most notably on the underside of the case middle side, and on the top of the lugs. A custom sapphire exhibition caseback was installed on this watch, but the original 168.004 caseback will be provided as shown. The caseback has watchmaker's engravings, perlage, and the '168.004' engraving on the interior side. The exterior has been polished at some point, with a scratching visible.

Crown: Generic unbranded crown, remains mostly concealed when in the winding position, as per the original design of the reference.

Crystal: Original vintage Omega crystal with the period-correct 'flat foot' logo. Has light scratches that will likely go away with some Polywatch.

Movement: All functions working properly (winding, date change, time setting). Keeps time well, and the amplitude was around 260 last I had it checked. Fit for daily wear but servicing in the future wouldn't hurt. The 1966 caliber 561 is in solid condition, and is a pleasure to view through the exhibition caseback.

Strap: Comes on the 'Condor' alligator strap as shown. Hasn't been used. Generic buckle.

Price: Asking $750 shipped CONUS, Paypal F&F, Zelle, Venmo, or Bank Wire accepted. Message me for international shipping. Please no returns unless terribly misrepresented.

Don't have any OF references that I'm aware of but I've been around for 5 years now, and am a pretty active member of the community.

1comp.jpg 2.jpg 3comp.jpg 4comp.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg

Thanks to OF for the space!

Sternjohn84, Spruce and jB1128 like this.
  2. Caliber561 Jul 2, 2022

SOLD! Thanks OF!