OMEGA Helium valve fell off Event

After feedback to offical on 7th Oct 2022, until now already passed 28 DAYS.

During those period, NO RESPONE & NO RESPONSIBILITY in OMEGA side for the Quality Event (Helium valve fell off).

Well, so disappoint and do not know how to solve it.

Did you try screwing it back in? Alternatively, how about sending it to the Swatch Service Center for repair. This forum is not affiliated with Omega.

Thanks all above.

Sure, already contacted with local OMEGA offical and OMEGA HQ, but still no any action or solution, just said let me wait.

But in my opinion, no matter how long time the watch used, the helium valve like the door of house or resident, the quality sign. It means the helium valve cannot fell off from the watch body.

PS:
I bought it on 31/May, 2022.::facepalm1::

If you bought it new there is no reason they should keep you waiting. They have to fix it under warranty.

If you bought it new there is no reason they should keep you waiting. They have to fix it under warranty.

yup, but actual is not like we thought, instead of waiting and other PUA, anyway just let me wait.

By Twitter and email to OMEGA and Swiss group I have tried, but all failure.

The case I have faced it is the quality event, not just the performance case I think.

I don't understand what you mean by letting you wait. What are you expecting them to do? Stop complaining and just send the watch to the Omega repair center. What are you waiting for?

Be honest I am the huge fans of OMEGA from my children due to 007 and James Bond.

I have 1 Seamaster 300M watch and 2 Seamaster 600M watches(include this one) and 1 De Ville.

The event right now the one, my first time to face then the first time to know from OMEGA local which the free talking we are.

@Yang

Where did you purchase the watch? Wherever you purchased the watch from take it there and ask for assistance.

Also... using social media to interact with corporations isn't going to be effective.

Point of Purchase is The Way.

Where did you buy it? Also can you show a shot of the movement?

I don't understand what you mean by letting you wait. What are you expecting them to do? Stop complaining and just send the watch to the Omega repair center. What are you waiting for?

Thank you for your suggestion.

1. Like i said, the helium valve fell off I hope it is the event by chance, not structural defects.

2. From my purchased until the event on air, it is almost the new watch. My appeal is for replacement not just the fixed or repair.

3. Possible to analyze the root caustion in this event, hoping never happened in others, means hoping OMEGA is the best quality.

@Yang

Where did you purchase the watch? Wherever you purchased the watch from take it there and ask for assistance.

Now I am in China.

The watch I bought in JKT, Indonesia this year.

If now I am in Eruo or back to Euro from China, I think the communication will be more smooth.

PS:
Swear to say, social media is not the proper way to calm the event, but fair to talk in this event seems not joyable.

2. From my purchased until the event on air, it is almost the new watch. My appeal is for replacement not just the fixed or repair.

What's that saying, "That and a cup of coffee will get ya to New Jersey"?

1. Have you tried screwing the HEV crown back in?

2. Have you contacted the place you purchased the watch from? NOT Omega in Switzerland or Omega on Twitter BUT the actual store or website or person you purchased the watch from?

3. Can you provide a photograph of the dial of your watch?

PS:
Swear to say, social media is not the proper way to calm the event, but fair to talk in this event seems not joyable.

Corporations "hire" (very loose term - more likely "Intern without Pay") people to field social media requests... it's not joyful for you because they simply have no ability to do a thing except reply "Oh my" and "Wow" and "Sorry to hear that".

Where did you buy it? Also can you show a shot of the movement?

I will upload the vedio today.

All the function is OK except the helium valve fell off.

Corporations "hire" (very loose term - more likely "Intern without Pay") people to field social media requests... it's not joyful for you because they simply have no ability to do a thing except reply "Oh my" and "Wow" and "Sorry to hear that".

Right now the photo.

Vedio still on-going to study how to upload by link sharing...