Omega Dealer Clock Adivce

Purchased this from auction. I know the dealer was real (but went out of business decades back)....the clock does work, but i haven't opened the back yet. Curious if anyone has thoughts on authenticity? I know that condition is not the best relative to some other ones i have seen, but curious if anyone has sense on the range of value for these authentic dealer clocks?

Any thoughts or insights is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Omega clock 1.JPG omega clock 2.JPG omega clock 3.JPG

Thanks
Dunkin

Undoubtedly authentic, I would say. Both because of the appearance, and how unlikely it would be that someone might attempt to forge such a clock.

Not super valuable but look’s totally legit and it’s a fun piece.

Purchased this from auction. I know the dealer was real (but went out of business decades back)....the clock does work, but i haven't opened the back yet. Curious if anyone has thoughts on authenticity? I know that condition is not the best relative to some other ones i have seen, but curious if anyone has sense on the range of value for these authentic dealer clocks?

Any thoughts or insights is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Omega clock 1.JPG omega clock 2.JPG omega clock 3.JPG

Thanks
Dunkin
Whatever you paid is what the value is.

Undoubtedly authentic, I would say. Both because of the appearance, and how unlikely it would be that someone might attempt to forge such a clock.

Yep. It’d say Tiffany’s Jewellers, not Comay’s

probably from the F300Hz electronic period due to the red background on the logo.

not sure on date