Omega constellation model ?????????

Posts
18,735
Likes
38,884
............. So the guy with the beans put them up your ass. Thank you again

Jeez, I hope @padders was only offering mung beans, not these babies.

 
Posts
8,133
Likes
36,640
Thanks everyone in here. The seller agrees to take it back, I did my research before i post here but sometimes you never know when you found a gem thats why I post here I am a polite person but some person who cannot reply at all or just tell their opinion they write a story for.having fun in here. So the guy with the beans put them up your ass. Thank you again

I'm not sure but are you possibly referring to me? Only I thought I was a ball-breaker, not a bean-inserter, but I guess I can learn to do that too.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
The thing is even has a sapphire on the winder.

Is it a blue sapphire or red? Could have an effect on valuation.
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
So the guy with the beans put them up your ass
Seriously?
 
Posts
6,829
Likes
10,653
I'm not sure but are you possibly referring to me? Only I thought I was a ball-breaker, not a bean-inserter, but I guess I can learn to do that too.
I’ve known you for quite some years but this surprises me
 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
Based on his attitude, I'm not sure the OP will continue to get such helpful responses in the future.
 
Posts
47
Likes
9
From your hand I can tell the beans are like yours old and ugly. All the supporters of old bean ugly person have a loatki party
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Making friends, Newboy4. I would suggest toning it down if you want help with your next vintage purchase. And based upon your first vintage purchase, it’s obvious that you need all the help you can get.
 
Posts
6,609
Likes
26,776
I did my research before i post here but sometimes you never know when you found a gem
Based on your previous threads, you do find lots of “gems”. Just unsure of how much research you actually do. 🙄



I am a polite person
So the guy with the beans put them up your ass.
But do so politely 😉
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,454
I say a continuous Psyc101 project is going on here.

I hope we’ve skewed the data something fierce, and they just slink away.
 
Posts
8,133
Likes
36,640
I’ve known you for quite some years but this surprises me

It's not true what they say about old dogs!
 
Posts
47
Likes
9
Of course they will help me again. They like it. They try to have fun with people by using black humor or insulting in a way that they do not use bad words. They are also "friends".
Scarecrew boat a new judge dredd. Clap this mofo. The most of you I buy you and sell you in a sec. So the beans put them good put them nice and you can be sure that you will love it because that is what you are. The nice guys , thank you again for your help.
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,454
🙁 I guess we helped just one too many.

But as Little Orphan Annie sang, “ The sun will come out tomorrow, TOMORROW!!…”
 
Posts
1,885
Likes
3,816
Of course they will help me again. They like it. They try to have fun with people by using black humor or insulting in a way that they do not use bad words. They are also "friends".
Scarecrew boat a new judge dredd. Clap this mofo. The most of you I buy you and sell you in a sec. So the beans put them good put them nice and you can be sure that you will love it because that is what you are. The nice guys , thank you again for your help.
Sorry, I don't know what this means.
Update: he's a Hellenophone. Maybe allowances should be made therefore - covert barbs duly deleted. So open carry only henceforth.
Edited:
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,454
Sorry, I don't know what this means. i know English is the language of this forum, because it has lots of very international people, but some of us cannot always translate everything from the original when it is difficult. I apologize for not understanding everything.


I get the drift that he is saying FU to the scoundrels 😁and love and kisses to the rest....☕
Edited:
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I’m not sure what the OP has to be upset about. cristos71 gave the OP a straight answer to his question and when the OP didn’t like what he was told, then cristos71 was “busting his balls.” Padders was trying to make the same point to the OP with some humor, but there was nothing offensive about the post. In fact, the only contributor to the thread who used offensive language was the OP.
 
Posts
24,798
Likes
55,079
Of course they will help me again. They like it. They try to have fun with people by using black humor or insulting in a way that they do not use bad words. They are also "friends".
Scarecrew boat a new judge dredd. Clap this mofo. The most of you I buy you and sell you in a sec. So the beans put them good put them nice and you can be sure that you will love it because that is what you are. The nice guys , thank you again for your help.
Another satisfied customer.