Omega Constellation 33 mm

Posts
246
Likes
2,601
Hi OF!
They offer me this Omega. Unfortunately I only have this bad picture. 33 mm. I'm guessing cal 561. The logo and lettering as well as the insignia on the back cover are gold. I just can't find anything like this and want to ask what the reference is
 
Posts
24,796
Likes
55,074
I wouldn't spend real money based on that photo.
 
Posts
13,622
Likes
18,972
Case doesn’t look like any Constellation I’m familiar with. The dial looks to be from a “C” case.

Run away,
gatorcpa
 
Posts
246
Likes
2,601
Thank you again Dan S! I saw it live. The watch is in excellent shape, white and clean dial. I just couldn't find a similar one and was wondering which reference it is? I haven't seen the mechanism and I'm wondering if it's a 561?
 
Posts
246
Likes
2,601
Case doesn’t look like any Constellation I’m familiar with. The dial looks to be from a “C” case.

Run away,
gatorcpa
Thank you! I didn't find a similar case shape either, but what's interesting about this case is that the back cover has the gold Constellation medallion
 
Posts
631
Likes
788
Probably someone used the movement, dial, and case back from a constellation with the mid case of a Seamaster (or something similar I'm unfamiliar with). Perhaps an attempt to rescue a watch after damaging the case/lugs.
 
Posts
322
Likes
163
Looks like it is a true Franken ! The point is whether the seller can detail the different parts of the watch or not ; if so, it could be interesting for parts if the price reflects it.
 
Posts
246
Likes
2,601
Thank you all!
Someone made a great "meatball" huh
the seller is close to me and he doesn't suspect anything...