Forums Latest Members
  1. Hoot_novice Apr 2, 2020

Hello Omega Experts,
    I have inherited an Omega watch from my grandpa and I only have the following information:
    Omega Constellation
    1960 - 1969 (based on serial no. 25305483)
    Calibre 564.
    Gold-plated case - Generic crown.

My knowledge is very basic and I was doubting on authenticity but some dear contributors have confirmed that it is an authentic one. Thanks again.

This watch is my very first Omega and I must say that I have already spend few hours to watch the dial just for my pleasure. haha I guess that's what it is to be an Omega Fan.

Can you please assist me to find out some details regarding this watch?
    Exact Year , Value ? ... and also advices on watch straps ? and what would be your suggestions to have this time keeper shining for more years...?

Thank you,
    Hoot_Novice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. OMEGuy Apr 2, 2020

3. nkb Apr 4, 2020

Hi
    If you google "omega vintage serial numbers" you can find some lists of the approximate year of production for the different serial numbers. For your watch the serial number dates it to around 1967. The lists are a guide so give or take + or - 1 year .

I have the same model as yours and it is also circa 1967. I got mine for about $730 and that's with the beads of rice bracelet which normally sells separately for around more or less $200 depending on condition.

If it hasn't been serviced get it serviced and enjoy it, the dial is lovely! The dial on these is actually very attractive on the wrist .

Pic of mine below

20191231_144004.jpg

Als 27 and Peemacgee like this.