Omega Cal. 30 T2 SC

Hello. I know only a few things: 34mm watch, gold plated, cal. 30 T2 SC and a serial number: 9741725.

Questions:
1. What is the reference number?
2. What could be the year of production? Is it late 1940’s, early 1950’ or something else?
3. How much is the watch worth? Of course approximately😀

Your help will be highly appreciated. Many thanks in advance😀

Early 1940s based on the serial number. Unfortunately, it looks like the dial has been repainted. Given the refinished dial and the gold-plated case, the value will be nominal. If it has a reference number (locally cased Omega watches sometimes do not), it will be inside the case-back.
Edited:

Early 1940s based on the serial number. Unfortunately, it looks like the dial has been repainted. Given the refinished dial and the gold-plated case, the value will be nominal. If it has a reference number (locally cased Omega watches sometimes do not), it will be inside the case-back.
Thank you. The dial is not repaired. Under a strong magnifying glass it shows the features typical to vintage watches.

Thank you. The dial is not repaired. Under a strong magnifying glass it shows the features typical to vintage watches.

There are various features of the printing that collectors will recognize as being incorrect. It was probably repainted a long time ago. This was very common.

There are various features of the printing that collectors will recognize as being incorrect. It was probably repainted a long time ago. This was very common.
Would you be that kind and point out a few features showing you that the dial was repainted?

The case has been completely butchered with a polishing wheel. It is not a reference that I recognize from the 1930's to 1940's when the 30T2 movement was produced. The hands are from the 1960's and the dial looks like nothing that I have ever seen before with the mish-mash of numbered hour markers, second track and font. Even the bezel looks odd.

Can you get a photo of the movement and the inside of the caseback.

Would you be that kind and point out a few features showing you that the dial was repainted?
The Omega symbol and the word OMEGA both look odd. The legs of the M should spread at the bottom, for example.

I hope you are asking for advice before you buy this watch!

That dial could be an MOD dial from a 6B/159. Not the hands and case obviously, but the movement and dial are likely to be ex military.