Omega Automatic | HELP IDENTIFY

Need help identifying this watch and its approximate price. Front reads "OMEGA" "AUTOMATIC" "SWISS." Back reads "10KGFBEZ" "STEEL BACK." Band is unrelated. I don't know much about watches but all of my research is telling me every watch with a similar face is 14K but that might be unrelated.1000005470.jpg 1000005469.jpg 1000005467.jpg

First, its customary that you spend 2 minutes to introduce yourself (who are you, why should we help or care?). A stranger coming in and demanding info is never fun.

What you have found out about the watch is just about what we would know (despite the expertise that is had amongst the many members here) - wtihout opening the caseback. Go open it up with a jeweler (or yourself, if you have the proper tools).

Like 4
It’s 10ct gold filled (hence the 10kgf) and the dial has been repainted. Value is minimal, couple of hundred £

As has been mentioned, you need to open up the case to get more info.

Just from looking at the picture, it seems to be a US market gold-filled case. Not solid gold. Probably a bumper movement.

To me the dial appears to be original, but it's hard to say anything conclusively from the fuzzy pictures. The hands seem to be missing the luminous material and the crown is not original.

In terms of valuation, I agree with Davidt, a few hundred £,$ or Euros.

As has been mentioned, you need to open up the case to get more info.

Just from looking at the picture, it seems to be a US market gold-filled case. Not solid gold. Probably a bumper movement.

To me the dial appears to be original, but it's hard to say anything conclusively from the fuzzy pictures. The hands seem to be missing the luminous material and the crown is not original.

In terms of valuation, I agree with Davidt, a few hundred £,$ or Euros.

Look at the alignment of the hashes on the subdial as well as the minute hashes either side of 4 o’clock.

Like 1
Such watches do make nice daily beaters.

These were some of the nicest watches ever made. Probably last 500 years if properly cared for. Service though costs more than the watch is worth. Or one could think of it, that the watch is worth the cost to service it.

I see what you mean, those minute marker do look pretty off.

Hope we get to see a few better pictures.

Look at the alignment of the hashes on the subdial as well as the minute hashes either side of 4 o’clock.