Omega 2025 New Releases: Speedy Tuesday ST3 Rumors?

Posts
296
Likes
320
If you look back at @Rebornsoul's history, they got the grey DSOTM spot on, and good info on the recent PO, so I'm willing to bet they've got some good info here. Any clues with the dial colour at all, @Rebornsoul? We've obviously had full white not too long ago.
 
Posts
70
Likes
88
If you look back at @Rebornsoul's history, they got the grey DSOTM spot on, and good info on the recent PO, so I'm willing to bet they've got some good info here. Any clues with the dial colour at all, @Rebornsoul? We've obviously had full white not too long ago.
Dial colour will be a hit, no doubt about that! Get your wallet ready guys!
 
Posts
296
Likes
320
Dial colour will be a hit, no doubt about that! Get your wallet ready guys!
Given the event is in Hong Kong, my loose bet is some sort of red... my heart would love to see a panda/reverse panda (akin back to Mitsukoshi release...), mind.
 
Posts
1,913
Likes
2,928
Guessing it’ll be like the Milano Cortina one but with a red bezel and accents against a white dial instead.

Curious about rebornsoul’s MO here. What’s the logic of doling out information? I’ve no reason to question the information itself (and as mentioned am not in the market for any Speedy), but if you know and are willing to tease little bits, then why not just say all you know? I deal with (profoundly uninteresting) sensitive information as a routine part of my job, and would get in just as much trouble for teasing it as I would for sharing it outright, so I don’t imagine you’re bound to keep any kind off secrecy here, since you’re able to drop bread-crumbs—?

Anyway, you don’t owe me any explanation, of course. Just piqued my curiosity as a matter of forum interest.
 
Posts
2,698
Likes
3,017
Guessing it’ll be like the Milano Cortina one but with a red bezel and accents against a white dial instead.

Curious about rebornsoul’s MO here. What’s the logic of doling out information? I’ve no reason to question the information itself (and as mentioned am not in the market for any Speedy), but if you know and are willing to tease little bits, then why not just say all you know? I deal with (profoundly uninteresting) sensitive information as a routine part of my job, and would get in just as much trouble for teasing it as I would for sharing it outright, so I don’t imagine you’re bound to keep any kind off secrecy here, since you’re able to drop bread-crumbs—?

Anyway, you don’t owe me any explanation, of course. Just piqued my curiosity as a matter of forum interest.
Rebornsoul is an Omega plant to drum up interest in the new release. He/she is teasing information to keep us talking about it.
 
Posts
409
Likes
818
Guessing it’ll be like the Milano Cortina one but with a red bezel and accents against a white dial instead.

Curious about rebornsoul’s MO here. What’s the logic of doling out information? I’ve no reason to question the information itself (and as mentioned am not in the market for any Speedy), but if you know and are willing to tease little bits, then why not just say all you know? I deal with (profoundly uninteresting) sensitive information as a routine part of my job, and would get in just as much trouble for teasing it as I would for sharing it outright, so I don’t imagine you’re bound to keep any kind off secrecy here, since you’re able to drop bread-crumbs—?

Anyway, you don’t owe me any explanation, of course. Just piqued my curiosity as a matter of forum interest.
Obviously he knows. Now I dont understand why teasing us. I dont get it. I understand Omega got pissed off with the leaking on internet ( the new rail master, the new Po) and have implemented an embargo policy But then in this case, he shouldn't have giving hint in the first place. I dont understand the I know, but I won't tell you the full story.
 
Posts
1,913
Likes
2,928
Right—if he were a plant, he’d presumably not have weighed in and allowed the forum to continue with its errant speculations instead of steering/shutting it down with coy hints..? Though I’m no marketing major.

To be clear, I mean no hostility here. He’s free to do whatever he wants, of course. It’s just… odd. As he evidently does seem to have info. And I can’t get the rationale to compute. 😀
 
Posts
409
Likes
818
Right—if he were a plant, he’d presumably not have weighed in and allowed the forum to continue with its errant speculations instead of steering/shutting it down with coy hints..? Though I’m no marketing major.

To be clear, I mean no hostility here. He’s free to do whatever he wants, of course. It’s just… odd. As he evidently does seem to have info. And I can’t get the rationale to compute. 😀
Exactly .
To be clear, I dont have any hostility here.
 
Posts
1,360
Likes
1,371
🧐
Did You also figure out both NASA Speedmaster anniversaries, serendipitously both dates falling on a #SpeedyTuesday in 2026...
☕

40th anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster is January 28th. Although I don't think Omega would commemorate that.
 
Posts
6,430
Likes
31,578
so is this the 55th snoopy?
Yes, flipping opportunities abound.::stirthepot::
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
40th anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster is January 28th. Although I don't think Omega would commemorate that.
Apollo 1 this year too, but no reason to commemorate that. Maybe the final Gemini mission?
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Yes, flipping opportunities abound.::stirthepot::
If it is I am first call for my OB. But I doubt it is.
 
Posts
2,625
Likes
2,804
Apollo 1 this year too, but no reason to commemorate that. Maybe the final Gemini mission?
Ooof, would be a PARTICULARLY bad year to stop making the Ed White!
 
Posts
2,341
Likes
8,862
Dial colour will be a hit, no doubt about that! Get your wallet ready guys!
Intrigued. Very intrigued.
 
Posts
7,059
Likes
13,027
40th anniversary of the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster is January 28th. Although I don't think Omega would commemorate that.
100% Correct, but the two anniversaries I'm talking about are 60 years and 50 years old !
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
100% Correct, but the two anniversaries I'm talking about are 60 years and 50 years old !
Enterprise rollout maybe? But not a tuesday.