Forums Latest Members

OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Limited Editions – Railmaster, Seamaster 300, Speedmaster’57

1. alfanator Aug 19, 2017

Lovey SM. Is the crystal AR coated?

2. solesman Aug 19, 2017

Only on the inner side of the crystal.

watchme likes this.
  3. mikechi22 Aug 19, 2017

I ordered a Railmaster a couple weeks ago and all this talk of series numbers spurred me to contact them to request one! I just sent my OB a list of five choices. Since I don't think any of these are selling out, the associate made it sound as though my request was feasible. It would just delay delivery. Fine with me since I can't be there to collect it until early December!

4. Meanjohnbrown Aug 19, 2017

The Seamaster seems to love "natural" light. It looked a bit of a shiny mess in the early boutique photos. But the real world photos hugely reassure that this is a special watch

Tet, Kmart, watchme and 5 others like this.
  5. w.finkenstaedt Aug 19, 2017

This pretty much describes every Omega that's been made in the last two decades at least.

6. jfmiii Aug 21, 2017

anyone see any watches for sale in the secondary market yet?

7. LeonDeBayonne Aug 21, 2017

No. The only 2 pieces that are sold out are the speedmasters and the sets. There are still seamasters available and railmasters as well. So as the sets and the speedies have not been deliverered yet there is no chance to see the any on the secondary market now. Probably later but not many.

yikkie2377 likes this.
  8. blokk Aug 21, 2017

This is in the US?

9. mikechi22 Aug 21, 2017

I'd heard there was still availability for the Speedmasters in at least 3 OB's in the USA. That was late July, but I have to believe $7500 watches, sight unseen, aren't moving all that fast! I'm pretty sure someone on here reserved one in Paris in August. I'd say it's worth a couple calls or emails if you're interested. I got my RM reservation in the Atlanta location and they were great!

10. LeonDeBayonne Aug 21, 2017

No France. But I have been told that the speedies and sets are sold out everywhere. OBs here still have some availability for seamasters and railmasters.

11. w.finkenstaedt Aug 21, 2017

The boutiques all pull from the same pool of watches, and the ADs get what's left. If one boutique can get an LE, all the others can.

12. mikechi22 Aug 22, 2017

That's odd...is it possible there are different pools for different continents? I'm quite certain at the same time I was deciding what I wanted to order, I was getting a hard 'no' from Bangkok and Hong Kong, but a 'no problem' from three OB's in the USA. That was also the time when European members were saying the Speedmaster was fully subscribed over there; all three I contacted told me that they had availability for any of the trio models. Just my experience...

13. watchme First Owner - Omega Darkside Aug 22, 2017

Die you buy the SM as well ?

ZuluMovement likes this.
  14. Longbow Aug 22, 2017

No, just the Railmaster. If I ever find the SM with the same number as my RM then that could change things.

mikechi22 likes this.
  15. mikechi22 Aug 22, 2017

What series number did you get? I'm counting minutes until I can collect my RM!
    Were you intending to buy both but they dropped the ball by not getting you the same series numbers? I can only imagine that if an intrepid collector manages to assemble three of the watches with matching series numbers, they will be worth more than the actual Trio sets. What a feat that would be! And it's a trio without that unfortunate writing on the dials!

16. kalvinoz Aug 22, 2017

Same experience for me: I got told by Singapore they were out of RMs, but got one allocated in Sydney. This was in late July.

mikechi22 likes this.
  17. mikechi22 Aug 23, 2017

Atlanta OB tells me they are expecting first deliveries of Trilogy pieces next week. I think I'll be delayed as they are working on the series number I wanted, but it will really be nice to see my countrymen posting wristies of these!

18. Jb328 Aug 23, 2017

This is the first I've heard of a USA OB confirming they are receiving these end of august.

19. mikechi22 Aug 23, 2017

Fingers crossed! Maybe I hallucinated it or some scoundrel posted a non-'57 LE SM 300 on this thread, but I could swear somebody in Seattle had one.

20. No.15 Aug 23, 2017

I am going to the Miami OB tomorrow. Maybe I will get lucky, then again maybe I will win lotto.