Forums Latest Members

OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Limited Editions – Railmaster, Seamaster 300, Speedmaster’57

1. Richmortrd May 21, 2017

Thank you for the great pictures. I'm excited about all three watches, similar but different. Like most of all that they do not have a date.

frazierspa and SouthernScot like this.
  2. korneevy May 25, 2017

Going to visit SG boutique this week end to discuss speedy LE purchase, a few sources mentioned to me that coming into OB in person gets one much better results when calling in. Let's see if that's true

3. SouthernScot May 30, 2017

How did your visit go at the weekend? I have heard that they are getting scarce.

4. BLAUGRANA Jun 2, 2017

Just put down a deposit on the Speedmaster. I asked if it was transferable to a Railmaster and I was told I'd have to be on a waitlist for the Railmaster. I asked if they were already sold out and was told not yet but that at that time they very well might be. Not sure about that. I also asked to be considered for a Speedy Tuesday and that I'd pay in full over the phone if they had one for me and was basically told I'd be put on the national list.

5. korneevy Jun 2, 2017

Didn't make it, unfortunately... other priorities took over and I am putting this on hold until next year;(

6. Wing Zero Jun 2, 2017

The dome crystal on the speedy is insane. wow.

frazierspa likes this.
  7. RJwatches Jun 4, 2017

Does anyone know if they are still available for pre-order?

Especially in the Netherlands, where we don't have a boutique, only AD's, would anyone know if I could get my hands on any of the three? I like all three so don't really mind which one.

8. SouthernScot Jun 4, 2017

Hi how was Monaco? I reserved the 60th Speedy through my local AD back at the end of March and as I mentioned in my mid May update availability in the UK seems limited. Have you already tried your local AD's. It may be a little late but I found mine very helpful all along. Failing that maybe some models will be available on the aftermarket at a discount! This may be a touch fanciful but you never know!

9. RJwatches Jun 4, 2017

Great thanks! But so busy, literally no time to post (or even take) pictures.

I decided I need one last night, and now we have Pentecost in The Netherlands, so tuesday they'll be open again and I will be making some calls.
    Probably a premium maybe even haha. But I will happily lay my hands on the least popular of the three, any guesses which one that will be?

10. SouthernScot Jun 4, 2017

After the Speedmaster I like the Railmaster then Seamaster, but so many views have been expressed here it's difficult to say.
    Good luck anyway!

frazierspa and RJwatches like this.
  11. Richmortrd Jun 4, 2017

Looking forward to getting all three. Time will tell which one I will like best. It's not a contest, but rather an adventure.
    Best to You.

12. rcm711 Jun 8, 2017

Thanks for the amazing pictures! I have reserved the Speedmaster. Do you own the Explorer? I was trying to decide whether to get an Explorer.

frazierspa likes this.
  13. McJamesT Jun 12, 2017

Just heard from one of the managers at my OB. Good news, they are having a whiskey tasting and I got invited. Bad news, they aren't expecting my 60th Speedy until July at the earliest.

DrFirlefanz and frazierspa like this.
  14. Pun Jun 12, 2017

My AD informed me today that they're expecting my Railmaster Limited Edition watch this week!! Will keep you informed if and when I get my watch.

15. SouthernScot Jun 12, 2017

I really hope that is true. Where abouts are you?

16. Pun Jun 12, 2017

New Delhi

17. SouthernScot Jun 12, 2017

Thanks, although I'm not sure if that tells me anything about deliveries in Europe!!!
    Many thanks anyway, hope I hear from my AD soon, let us know if your watch arrives this week, with pics if possible.
    :thumbsup:

18. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Jun 12, 2017

I heard from a European OF member he was told by his OB to expect delivery on his order at the beginning of August.

19. RJwatches Jun 12, 2017

I went round 3 AD'a and got 3 different estimates, next month, august/september, end of the year.

20. SouthernScot Jun 12, 2017

You said before you were looking for one of the three did any of the AD's have one available?