Forums Latest Members

OMEGA 1957 Trilogy Limited Editions – Railmaster, Seamaster 300, Speedmaster’57

1. gbh76 Apr 20, 2017

I offered, but my AD (UK) wouldn't take a deposit, but assured me I'm first on the list and said no need. I'm sure it'll be fine, but wish I had a little cash down, they have applied for 2 of each LE, but not sure what their allocation will be yet.

2. niko4891 Apr 21, 2017

Has anyone found out the lug width of Speedmaster '57?

3. SouthernScot Apr 21, 2017

I'm the same, first on a list for two Speedmaster's allocated to my local AD. I have not checked with them for a while (they originally said the end of May) but I will pop in this weekend and see if they have any news, I think it is unlikely, but you never know.

4. gbh76 Apr 21, 2017

Be interesting to hear how you get on.

The AD I spoke to had placed their "order" at Basel and asked for 1 trilogy set, and 2 each of the LEs. They were told they would definitely get the trilogy, but may not get the 2 of each LE they requested as the final allocation had yet to be confirmed. I'm concerned that omega may try and push more of the LEs through their OB network rather than ADs. However according to the AD if an AD attends Basel and orders in person better chance of getting allocation than those ADs who simply order without attending.
    Fingers remain firmly crossed!

5. SouthernScot Apr 21, 2017

Will do, the AD in Winchester has another shop in Kent and their buyer went to Basel. She got one trilogy set and four of each of the LE's two for each shop, I hope this information is correct and will follow this up as well.

6. Richmortrd Apr 21, 2017

I paid 10% down for the Trilogy. I was told that only the Omega dealers/boutiques who went to Basel were able to purchase the Trilogy,

7. Meme-Dweller Apr 21, 2017

That sounds trollish, even for Omega SA. I dont believe it

8. padders Oooo subtitles! Apr 22, 2017

Read back. 19mm

niko4891 likes this.
  9. Dre Apr 22, 2017

Apparently these watches are still available somewhere? One of my local AD just told me today that with news he'll be able to get the Speedmaster in for me.

SouthernScot and McJamesT like this.
  10. dplawiuk Apr 22, 2017

Jesus, these are absurdly expensive.
    I can't believe they're charging this kind of premium compared to a speedy pro.
    I bought a used 3594.50 last month for under $2,300, best purchase I've made in a long time. Now if I could find a way to get a rail master without spending $7k that'd be something

11. niko4891 Apr 22, 2017

I think I may have missed it. Thanks, buddy! :D:D

padders likes this.
  12. SouthernScot Apr 24, 2017

Latest news from my AD is that their allocation has been cut to one trilogy set and two each of the LE's across their stores. I'm told mine is guaranteed but not to expect delivery until late June at the earliest. Fingers crossed!

McJamesT and gbh76 like this.
  13. frazierspa Apr 24, 2017

I stopped by the 5th Avenue, NYC OB this past weekend and was told that four of the Trilogy sets were still available and that the 60th '57 Speedmaster was almost sold out. The sales rep. stated that the Speedmaster is on track to be sold out in the next couple of weeks. I'd say that selling 3,557 watches, most OB requiring a full $7,500 deposit, in less than 60 days, makes this a pretty desirable watch and future collectable. If you're still sitting on the fence I'd say get it! =)

calibro, SouthernScot and McJamesT like this.
  14. McJamesT Apr 24, 2017

It is rather impressive. Oddly, I expected them to sell out sooner but, with that perspective, it is still VERY impressive for them to be getting close to sold out so soon after announcement. I wonder if this is the next Snoopy despite the higher # of watches

SouthernScot likes this.
  15. calibro Apr 28, 2017

Just reserved my Railmaster LE at the San Diego OB. Interestingly, they sent me this information about the leather and NATO strap colors that come with the Railmaster. Haven't seen this info elsewhere. Was hoping for the brown leather and grey NATO combo but this will do.

IMG_1040.PNG
  16. McJamesT Apr 28, 2017

Is this just for the Railmaster or do the seperate Seamaster and Speedmaster have the same thing? I was under the impression extra straps came with the trilogy, this is interesting!

17. JSal16 Apr 28, 2017

Nice to see another San Diegan here on the forum...Welcome to the Omega Family or have you been with us for a while?

18. sensui Apr 28, 2017

They all come with a NATO and a leather strap (the individual LEs). Different colors though for all 3.

McJamesT likes this.
  19. blokk Apr 28, 2017

What are the colours of the leather and NATO straps for the speedmaster or the Seamaster? Any idea?

20. calibro Apr 28, 2017

Exactly. So the dark brown leather and blue-grey NATO for the Speedmaster and the "cognac" leather and dark brown NATO for the Seamaster.

McJamesT, blokk and sensui like this.