Omega 14722

Hi, some advice please. I have just purchased a Omega Seamaster 14722 calibre 520. I date the movement to 1960. It’s in great condition and I’m just about to service it. The question is it has a 7912 (1962 1st quarter)bracelet fitted with no4 bracelet ends, again in great condition with very little wear and the expanding links haven’t stretched. Would this bracelet have been fitted to this model? And is it worth separating as they are sought after? Opinion would be good

Hi @TWRHARRIS and welcome to the forum!

This bracelet could have been fitted to just about any model you'd like, they were sold as accessories by Omega dealers.

I understand the 7912 is desirable and commands a relatively high price in the current market. These pair well with Speedmasters, and you'll likely find a buyer in short order if you choose to sell it.

Here's some info at Fratello:
https://www.fratellowatches.com/legendary-vintage-bracelets-omega-reference-1039/

Best of luck!

Parting out the bracelet will cover the cost of servicing, strap, and buckle, not to mention a pair of tickets for Saturday's Stones show in Vegas.

😀