October 5th 2020 - Snoopy Celebration

1. YY77 Oct 2, 2020

tnx for sharing, nice to see the easter egg.:thumbsup:

Bp1000 likes this.
  2. Bp1000 Oct 2, 2020

I'm not sure how to pass the time until Monday ::book::

Twocats likes this.
  3. hb8745 Oct 2, 2020

Ok good to know. So 1 of our OBs is full of sht, unless there are multiple versions. If it's mine, then I'd love to switch to yours.

I honestly hope I'm wrong though. LE would be amazing.

Edited Oct 2, 2020
  4. Meme-Dweller Oct 2, 2020

They need to stop taking deposits for something that hasn't been announced yet

5. taz101 Oct 2, 2020

My AD is saying it may be Boutique only he is confirming! That's a new one

6. E-wotch Oct 2, 2020

An Omega rep told my AD that this is possible but she can't confirm it until Oct 5th details are released.

7. taz101 Oct 2, 2020

Wonder if thats happened before i've not seen that

8. E-wotch Oct 2, 2020

My personal opinion is that it's all mismanaged due to Covid and the uncertainty of the 007 campaign.

9. midimanwatch Oct 2, 2020

When I put my name down in the main OB, the sale person chuckled and said that they are expecting it on the 5th. Therefore it appears that they know about as much as us unless the situation has changed since 2-3 weeks ago.

E-wotch likes this.
  10. Twocats Married... with children Oct 2, 2020

I have two young children so my weekend's are always pretty full on and pass quickly. Come Monday morning when I have dropped everyone to school I can spend the day in front of my confuser surfing for the first signs of Snoopy.

speedypants, pw92676, Bp1000 and 3 others like this.
  11. hb8745 Oct 2, 2020

Hopefully we all get the watch delivered before the new show airs

12. Texex Oct 2, 2020

Tough to trust the OBs when they all say different things. I read on this thread that it will be LE, it will be limited production or I don't know all from OBs. Also read it will be 7K, 10K, 15K and I don't know. Also read it will be white, silver, blue and I don't know. By definition, it is impossible for OBs to be getting their info through internal corporate channels when the all say something different. I personally have spoken to 3 separate OBs and have heard a combination of the above. I believe NO ONE outside of Omega HQ knows anything for certain.

Japanred, NikolShep, phooi and 2 others like this.
  13. androtto Oct 2, 2020

Very clear
    It has a lot of blue
    It is around 7000.- €
    It is the new caliber but not the 321
    The dealers can order only up to a small number

what else you want

hb8745 likes this.
  14. Meme-Dweller Oct 2, 2020

a pic

Japanred, E-wotch, taz101 and 2 others like this.
  15. shutterlife Oct 2, 2020

Would you be willing to bet on it?

16. sgtiger Oct 2, 2020

I'm not even willing to bet that Snoopy is on the dial...

Japanred likes this.
  17. repoman Oct 2, 2020

Best of luck to all those on the wait list, I hope the new Snoopy lives up to the exceedingly high expectations; Omega is certainly capable of hitting it out of the park, although I prefer the "set expectation low and then beat it" approach to life. I opted not to put any deposit in, mostly because I don't believe in buying things sight unseen and the last few pre-releases from Omega have been disappointments. Nobody could have predicted in advance that the Silver Snoopy would have been as insanely popular as it turned out to be - in fact a huge percentage of people had a negative reaction to it when first released ( most of them wish they owned one now simply because of price appreciation). I'm actually going to be selling my Silver Snoopy to fund a different acquisition, as soon as I have time to get everything together and list it. I'm not concerned in the least that this new 50th anniversary release will have any impact on the Silver Snoopy, it won't, whether its a hit or a miss. Should be fun either way.

Edited Oct 3, 2020
  18. hb8745 Oct 2, 2020

Ok well I had totally different experiences wherein all the OBs I've called all confirmed the same thing along with credible source. Now this is in regard to LE vs LP base model. They've also all admitted to not knowing what it looks like, color, movement, exact pricing, or delivery time.

But, assuming what you're saying is true, and different answers mean it's impossible to be getting their information through internal corporate channels, where do you think they're basing their answers off of? You think these OBs are just making things up? Maybe that's true of some of them, but those deserve to lose all credibility.

19. hb8745 Oct 2, 2020

Great question to ask your favorite OB. I mean NO ONE outside of HQ knows anything for certain, so a coin toss seems fair.

Martin_J_N likes this.
  20. Martin_J_N Oct 2, 2020

I think that some of the trade press; Fratello, Hodinkee etc, have seen the watch (or at least images) but have signed non disclosure agreements to keep quiet until Omega make the announcement.