Forums Latest Members

October 5th 2020 - Snoopy Celebration

1. roman9662 Oct 1, 2020

Sixty pages of rumors and speculation.
    I'm exhausted just reading this roller coaster.
    I didn't think I was interested until I started following this thread.
    Talk about going into a den of addicts!
    I shutter to think what would happen if the announcement was delayed. The withdrawl , the therapy sessions will crash a lot of health care systems.
    Good Luck to all!

2. taz101 Oct 1, 2020

Remember the panic the hand sprinkled 'star dust' delay caused on the 45th?

3. hb8745 Oct 1, 2020

who knows, maybe corporate purposefully fed the OBs wrong information (not LE) in order to deter the scalpers.

If anyone lives in Biel, maybe post up at the local watering hole near HQ during happy hour. Maybe you'll spot one or get someone to spill the beans after a few pints ;)

4. midimanwatch Oct 1, 2020

Who knows, but we have made some good friends on here and have had some good discussion in the process.

But right now, we are just mere souls waiting to see if we are destined to be the owners of a new Snoopy.

Not long to go now. .

5. kilofinal Oct 1, 2020

I read that Snoopy's first appearance was Oct 4th 1950.......just in case ya'll were curious

Edeaton61 and taz101 like this.
  6. kelsey Oct 1, 2020

However if those data points are limited to OBs who’ve not direct information from the source then they’re irrelevant.

7. hb8745 Oct 1, 2020

Such a skeptical crowd here...

The OBs I've spoken with are getting this info through internal corporate channels. Not sure what you consider "direct information from the source," but I can tell you they're not getting if off the street, off Omega Forums, or from off a friend of a friend. Doesn't have to come "direct" from the CEO to be considered relevant.

Some of you guys here are giving OB managers the credibility of a used car salesman. At least from my conversations, they seem to be a little more professional than that, but maybe I'm fooled. Unless corporate have purposefully fed OBs with incorrect information to deter scalpers, I'm going to read between the lines and expect a limited production announcement.

8. kelsey Oct 1, 2020

It’s the opposite I trust my local OB and I was told different to what your data points suggest.
    My OB got the information from Up the chain while asking if we (my wife and I) could have 2.
    As stated before my OB wasn’t just giving me the information in passing, there was quite a bit back and forth.

anyway we’ll find out soon enough.

9. WYGDAI Oct 1, 2020

Hiya guys, posting for the first time on Omega Forums. I am from Sydney, Australia, so can only give you perspective coming from here. As far as I have been made to believe, there are two options: One, Omega may just focus on the Bond Seamaster edition until the virus has been at least slightly defeated enough to have parties and celebrations to mark the Snoopy event. In that, they may simply provide a few more teasers on Oct. 5, nothing more. The second school of thought is that they would go the TAG Heuer 50th Anniversary Monaco route, and release more than one variation. Hence the differing reports people have been getting in terms of LE and LP. What I have also been told is that there are in-fact waiting lists here, but miles long and no deposits are being taken.

hb8745 and E-wotch like this.
  10. VjaceCZ Oct 1, 2020

It’s fair to say that all the speculations lit up the Omega forum. Having a topic to be discussed with more than 1000 posts even before the watch is released is great. This is what we want - sharing our opinions and reading others.

Can’t wait to see the watch on Monday. And can’t wait to be part of the discussion how Omega nailed it and spoiled it. For sure both types of feedback will come. Just three more days.

11. kelsey Oct 2, 2020

Ok let’s all agree any and/or all of the above is possible :)

phooi, YY77 and WYGDAI like this.
  12. Fatcat Oct 2, 2020

I suspect a special release on the 5Th of October for our Aussie friends a speedmaster powerup :)))))

Archer and WYGDAI like this.
  13. EricCsN Oct 2, 2020

[​IMG]

Dday -3

ptfly, Swup and Martin_J_N like this.
  14. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Oct 2, 2020

1969... Apollo 10 Commander Thomas Stafford... & Snoopy
    :D
    Omega_Snoopy.jpg

EricCsN likes this.
  15. androtto Oct 2, 2020

What i heard in germany
    It has a lot of blue
    It is around 7000.- €
    It is the new caliber but not the 321
    The dealers can order only up to a small number

let us see whats going on

lamboz1, hb8745, 83n and 1 other person like this.
  16. Japanred Oct 2, 2020

This thread is exhausting. Roll on Monday...

Dedlock likes this.
  17. E-wotch Oct 2, 2020

I heard the same thing a couple of months ago from an Omega rep regarding Omega focusing on the Bond watches this fall and how that conflicts with a Snoopy launch. It will be interesting to see what they do but I'm sure they are paying close attention to interest and I won't be surprised if Oct 5th is not an official release date for the new Apollo 13 Speedmaster.

WYGDAI likes this.
  18. sgrossma Oct 2, 2020

Has anyone confirmed that the US deposit list is closed now? Just curious. Apologies if it was already mentioned. I can't keep up with the thread volume!

19. Omega-Q Oct 2, 2020

It has been mentioned a couple of times. You can always call and ask an OB. If that is a "no go", you could always call ADs to see if they have any availability/space on their lists...

20. Bp1000 Oct 2, 2020

T MINUS 70

hb8745 and taz101 like this.