Not all things in Australia want to kill you..........

Posts
459
Likes
872
Vicious discusting creatures! Peeing on them selves???
... and everything else!
 
Posts
3,308
Likes
9,939
What the fishermen? 🤣
I did not watch the facebook link since i dont have an account, I was just refering to the dropbears. About Aussie fishermen, maybe the "poms" would agree in them beeing discusting vicious creatures.
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
Just an average day at the beach here in Australia

 
Posts
2,781
Likes
4,706
the spiders were eaten by the snakes whitch inturn were eaten by the croc
Edited:
 
Posts
2,586
Likes
3,871
the spaders were eaten by the snakes whitch inturn were eaten by the croc
Which was then eaten by a shark…….
 
Posts
16,900
Likes
48,108
Nah…..it’s all just payback…

(A fishing mate of mine took this photo a while back)
 
Posts
970
Likes
4,494
You never need to starve in the Australian bush.
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
A fabulous commentary on Australian culture in one photo. Even the dog’s embarrassed that his mate’s been drinking and forgot he had a trailer when he went through the roundabout.

 
Posts
6,475
Likes
22,005
A fabulous commentary on Australian culture in one photo. Even the dog’s embarrassed that his mate’s been drinking and forgot he had a trailer when he went through the roundabout.

Maybe the dog was driving and the dude's doing him a solid by covering for him?
 
Posts
18,746
Likes
38,897
On one day, nature can be enchanting.




and the next it can be scary.



I actually walked right past it on the way to the green bin, didn't see it until I was walking back and happenned to notice movement out of the corner of my eye. I back peddled rather quickly and grabbed my phone.