New to vintage Omegas

Hello, Omega enthusiasts! I'm pretty new to vintage watches and I've been looking at some vintage Omegas. I'd love to hear some thoughts about this one I've been looking at, which seems to be in good condition, has been recently serviced and the price seems fair. According to the serial number it is from 1939 and the seller states it has a 36mm diameter. I'm not sure what case model this is, as I couldn't find much information on it, but it looks like it has a cal.30 or maybe 30T2. I'd appreciate some advice from more experienced collectors so I don't make any newbie mistakes! Thank you in advance!

That’s the Skoda logo on the back.

Some hints:

1. Please only include one set of photos. It will save server space and make it more convenient to answer your question.
2. While I realize that you are reproducing photos from a sales listing, you need to get more detailed pictures of the movement from the seller.
3. An important element in evaluation is the value for money. If this watch was only $200, I could overlook many flaws that I could not overlook if it were $2,000.

The only thing I can say here is that the watch looks to have an original dial.
gatorcpa