NEED GUIDANCE OMEGA CONSTELLATION

Hello! My mom passed away and I have been in charge of going through all the jewelry, it was all left to me. I have come onto some hard times and so I have been selling the jewelry I never plan on wearing. Which brings me to this Omega Constellation watch. It is well intact, in the original box etc... However, it is missing the diamond bevel. I have gone to a couple places and they all tell me it is worthless & would be more money to replace it than it is actually worth.

I was just curious if it would be worth trying to get it replaced, or lost cause. Thank you so much.

Imagine another watch, water ingress, watch not working, that watch would be a lost cause, if you buy such a watch for $50 - you can just take out the bezel and install it on your watch and make it whole

This requires spending a year looking at every new thing on eBay daily, a chore if you're not already doing it

Sorry about your troubles but this watch is a keeper, as you can't sell it for a decent sum, I'd speculate it's worth $150 at most and hard to find a buyer