E Posts 6 Likes 7 Etumon 路Jan 13, 2024 GuiltunderGlass Nope, but kind of in the same vein. Here's a couple more: GuiltunderGlass Choose life. Ok, to keep it moving... here is one that I recently watched, fun thriller based on true events.
E Posts 6 Likes 7 Etumon 路Jan 13, 2024 Sorry, I will get the hang of this馃 I hope ..... that was my pic.. charming little film... breathtaking even..
Posts 324 Likes 644 GuiltunderGlass 路Jan 14, 2024 E Etumon Sorry, I will get the hang of this馃 I hope ..... that was my pic.. charming little film... breathtaking even.. @Etumon The musical stylings of one Frank Booth? Edited: Jan 16, 2024
Posts 324 Likes 644 GuiltunderGlass 路Jan 29, 2024 E Etumon Sorry, I will get the hang of this馃 I hope ..... that was my pic.. charming little film... breathtaking even.. As suspected, this was Blue Velvet, but @Etumon is AWOL, so moving on...
Posts 265 Likes 434 Tayne 路Feb 1, 2024 Inherent Vice, a film which I had never heard of. Is it any good?
Posts 324 Likes 644 GuiltunderGlass 路Feb 1, 2024 Tayne Inherent Vice, a film which I had never heard of. Lol, how did you get it if you've never heard of it? Tayne Is it any good? PTA directed movie based on a Pynchon novel w/ Joaquin Phoenix, Bencio Del Toro, Josh Brolin, et al. I personally like it.
Posts 324 Likes 644 GuiltunderGlass 路Feb 13, 2024 Tayne This is going well. I don't think anyone is going to get it, let's have the name or post a different film.
Posts 3,600 Likes 9,152 MRC 路Feb 13, 2024 GuiltunderGlass I don't think anyone is going to get it, let's have the name or post a different film. It's either "A Pillar of the community" or "More than a game". If anyone wants to dive deeper please be my guest.
Posts 2,989 Likes 4,747 sheepdoll 路Feb 13, 2024 Reminds me of a film called "The angel's share." There are probably a lot of films set in a distillery ....
Posts 265 Likes 434 Tayne 路Feb 14, 2024 It鈥檚 Complicity, based on the Ian Banks novel, staring Johnny Lee Miller, Keeley Hawes, Brian Cox, Bill Paterson and whole load of other Scottish actors. https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0188518/fullcredits/
Posts 30,172 Likes 77,910 Archer 路Mar 10, 2024 Tayne Is that Velvet Goldmine? Nope. Hint - it's from 1974
Posts 30,172 Likes 77,910 Archer 路Mar 10, 2024 Tayne Stardust? Nope. The score was nominated for an Academy Award, and the composer also stars in the movie.