My new Snoopy on a 57 bracelet

Posts
2,383
Likes
11,262
It doesn’t bother me at all. It feels like a different watch, more substantial. What looks strange is the polished end links adjacent to the brushed finish on the lug. But it looks great.
 
Posts
2,383
Likes
11,262
Looks good. Perhaps with the Forstner endlinks the appearance of the endlinks will improve plus the small change on length might do the trick as well
I will deal with it. I don't want to use anything non-Omega on it.
 
Posts
79
Likes
19
Either 3861 bracelet is very versatile....it goes well with most everything.
Sorry to review the thread but which speedy panda is this? Ref No
 
Posts
6,475
Likes
22,005
Sorry to review the thread but which speedy panda is this? Ref No

Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch Apollo 11 35th Anniversary LE Steel Watch 3569.31.00
 
Posts
88
Likes
181
I’d be curious with Forstner Komfit mesh —has anyone tried?
 
Posts
69
Likes
364
Given that the 3861 Sapphire bracelet (with polished middle links) paired with the Snoopy dial is a near-perfect match (and is, in fact, the most popular), I don't understand why, if you prefer a flat-link bracelet (which is itself very beautiful), you wouldn't choose the version made for the 3861 case (i.e., the Apollo XI 50th Anniversary bracelet) instead of the "57" bracelet. The latter has protruding end links that don't align perfectly, resulting in a less-than-ideal aesthetic. In the attached photo, you can see how the 3861 flat-link bracelet (not the "57") fits perfectly.
Edited: