Forums Latest Members
  1. Walrus Jan 19, 2020

Yup I debated shoveling. I bought this big ass blower right before winter which I assume is why it hasnt been snowing much.

Edited Jan 19, 2020
  2. Dan S Jan 19, 2020

If you want to try a mesh strap, post the lug width and I'll see what I have. I've hoarded way too many straps and bracelets to ever use.

Walrus likes this.
  3. Professor Jan 19, 2020

Most people around here use a cross between a Stihl and a Poulan, Its called the Stolen.

Walrus and JwRosenthal like this.
  4. JwRosenthal Jan 19, 2020

We have those down here too! We don’t leave our snow shovels out on the porch because the people who walk up and down the streets offering to shovel for money will take your shovel if it’s nicer than theirs- then dump their broken shovel on your lawn.
    Joys of city living.

5. Theluglife Jan 19, 2020

I think this is the best classic simple moonphase in production at the moment. Bar none

JwRosenthal likes this.
  6. budgewink Jan 20, 2020

Well you certainly don't see many of those around. I really like seeing different divers, especially from yesteryear. Fine watch Walrus, wear it in good health buddy!

JwRosenthal and Walrus like this.
  7. wagudc Jan 20, 2020

Great watch, I love to see the variety. Craftsman is nothing like it used to be. Some of the hand tools are still OK, but I would never buy Craftsman power tools again. I had a circular saw die on it's second tiny out, and a hedge trimmer died day one twice! Once new, and then again after warrantee repair.

8. Walrus Jan 21, 2020

Same here. I do wonder now that they were bought out by black and decker if things will improve again. I picked up a Poulan Pro chainsaw after a tornado hit my area and was very impressed with it. Another big plus a lot of it was made in the US.

wagudc likes this.