Forums Latest Members

My Aqua Terra Broke - Really Weirdly

1. Childress50 Jun 2, 2020

My Aqua Terra >15000 Gauss (purchased 2015) has stopped working in the weirdest way. It still runs, but when setting the time forward, when it gets to 9:37, the hour hand goes back to 8, so it reads 8:37. It doesn’t happen with other hours, just 9, but it’s enough to make one of my favorite watches unusable.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know the fix?

image.jpg
  2. Meme-Dweller Jun 2, 2020

drhombus24 likes this.
  3. Childress50 Jun 2, 2020

Good to know!! It broke in the last days of its warranty, but everything was shut down due to COVID. The local boutique just reopened; I’m pretty sure Omega will cover it under warranty.

Taddyangle likes this.
  4. Meme-Dweller Jun 2, 2020

Yup, they're very likely to help you as a goodwill gesture, especially because of the COVID shutdown. Whatever boutique you drop it off at, make sure it's not in an area that's about to be looted (assuming you're in the US)

5. gbesq Jun 2, 2020

Not to worry. I hear that looters focus on Rolex boutiques. Oh, I forgot - they don’t have any inventory to loot. ::bleh::

DaveK, vbrad26 and hanky6 like this.
  6. Childress50 Jun 2, 2020

My Omega boutique at South Coast Plaza in OC has Rolex next door and JLC, Vacheron and IWC across the hall. Nearby are Bulgari, Cartier and a dozen others. Hopefully the security is tight.

7. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jun 3, 2020

It's in the back safe - you have to steal a ladies DJ first to be able to steal the men's sports models.

ncmountee, tmilnthorp, RARJ and 10 others like this.