MUST READ!! Scammer got played!...

Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Was thinking the same. Like a .5% chance. But just imagine. This thread might then go for another 3 months non stop
I imagine that Terry is venting on a very long thread in his scammer forum
 
Posts
1,243
Likes
3,878
I’m incredibly surprised he responded after getting the rock. Much less surprised that he called you a profane name.

Any way you can find out if that is his real address? I’m assuming it’s a fake name, unlike our Iceland scammer who was using a real name? Or maybe it was his uncles? Or nephew? Or someone who looked just like him?

The real plot twist would be if he was actually a seller from TRF who likes to youtube about fake Rollies and send them to customers ::stirthepot::
 
Posts
14
Likes
9
Guys is this watch legit? Can't find anywhere with such a back online? Is this back fake? Brought at auction so came with no papers at all.
 
Posts
5,535
Likes
9,470
Guys is this watch legit? Can't find anywhere with such a back online? Is this back fake? Brought at auction so came with no papers at all.
?????????????????

This is a very odd thread for you to post in. Did the watch arrive along with a rock?
 
Posts
662
Likes
2,030
Guys is this watch legit? Can't find anywhere with such a back online? Is this back fake? Brought at auction so came with no papers at all.
Terry?
 
Posts
14
Likes
9
?????????????????

This is a very odd thread for you to post in. Did the watch arrive along with a rock?
I agree, twas a mistake was drifting between threads when I decided to post. Thanks for the helpful feedback lol
 
Posts
87
Likes
94
I'm late to the party but.glad to finally be here.
What a great read!
Both entertaining and instructive.
Thanks so much for letting us share in the experience.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
This thread just keeps getting better and better. Love it.
 
Posts
3,454
Likes
35,233
Guys is this watch legit? Can't find anywhere with such a back online? Is this back fake? Brought at auction so came with no papers at all.
Dilbreen! Come on guys! Welcome Dilbreen with a bunch of likes!!!!
 
Posts
3,895
Likes
23,291
Terry White and The English language seem to disagree
 
Posts
258
Likes
230
@DLT222 did you notify the police in the area about the shipment? Perhaps they could have grabbed the guy picking up the rock
 
Posts
3,895
Likes
23,291
Invite him to post his acquisition on WRUW...::rimshot::
 
Posts
11,008
Likes
54,999
Guys is this watch legit? Can't find anywhere with such a back online? Is this back fake? Brought at auction so came with no papers at all.
You should start a thread on this we have to much action here
 
Posts
14
Likes
9
You should start a thread on this we have to much action here
If I knew how to start a thread I would but so far I only have worked out how to reply to people posts. Sorry everyone.
 
Posts
200
Likes
291
“Kindly” and “Dear” are give aways... keep us posted if any future emails after the goods are delivered !
“Dear kindly good sir, I am the recipient of a large cash sum of reciepient moneies.. I will forward you 10k for your Ed White chronongraphie for my wife who is battling a life threatening illness!! It is his dream watch...”

Really, these guys are worse than the Chinese “replica” builders when it comes to concocting a scam!