Forums Latest Members
  1. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 12, 2023

Is that the one, they removed from the stomach of that Man Eater Croc in Darwin?

DaveK, Fallout Boy and STANDY like this.
  2. Fallout Boy Feb 12, 2023

australian divorce :eek:

hanky6 and watchyouwant like this.
  3. spacemission Feb 12, 2023

Be careful. The casio f91 is also faked :whipped:

4. Vercingetorix Spam Risk Feb 12, 2023

They faked the moon landing. They’re faking landing on Mars, a fake Moonswatch is appropriate..

Meme-Dweller likes this.
  5. RevZMan123 Feb 12, 2023

I got a faked ga-2100. A $200 green casioak because it was hot. The ebay seller claimed he didn't know but took it back and never reposted it. I got a real one from the g-shock group.

6. BPD Feb 12, 2023

So my wife couldn’t wait until Valentine’s day so she’s wearing it today. I showed her your posting and with her keen eyes, she also noticed that the pushers on yours seems to be longer as well. Again, hard to judge from a pic and not from having the actual watch but this is something that never crossed my mind!

A+++ to your wife for the awesome gesture and those that sold it to her, karma usually comes around and at a bigger cost too!

7. bgrisso Feb 17, 2023

assuming his wife only paid a few hundred and not more, I would not say anything and just replace it with an authentic example when possible. That way the intention behind the gift is honored plus you don’t have to wear a fake (which would probably bother me).

8. angschte Feb 23, 2023

Just for all that are wondering: yes there are fakes around. Bought myself a fake Mercury. Very easy to tell in real life as I have others (real ones) to compare.

One difference was even the packaging, which in original shape uses some textured cardboard. My fake used more simple cardboard.

Edit: does it have the Swatch „S“ edged in the middle of the Plexiglass? Does the Lume glow?

9. angschte Feb 23, 2023

Font comparison and Swatch-S close up.

image.jpg image.jpg