Merry Xmas Everyone!

Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Picked up some extra Hodinkee Timex pieces when they were on sale earlier in the year, coupled with a Filson hat to recreate best I could a classic gift for my brothers.

Gaggin’ on a bone.
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,875
Merry Xmas to All ΩF, may the world be a better place next year.


 
Posts
661
Likes
2,243
Merry Christmas everyone! I’m very appreciative of this forum and all its members. Such a great community. Thank you all.
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
Wow, I can’t believe a year has passed since this thread was started. Lovely to read the posts and see how we all mark this time of year differently. It’s 2am here in Ireland and we’re busy wrapping presents, waiting for Little Saint Nick to arrive, with the kids asleep!! Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings!!

 
Posts
3,958
Likes
8,966
Happy Festivus, my friends.

And just for you all.

I suggest no EarPods as that will definitely diminish your enjoyment of this experience.

 
Posts
915
Likes
4,915
Happy Festivus, my friends.

And just for you all.

I suggest no EarPods as that will definitely diminish your enjoyment of this experience.
This calls for a demonstration of Feats of Strength!
 
Posts
908
Likes
1,724
Happy Festivus, my friends.

And just for you all.

I suggest no EarPods as that will definitely diminish your enjoyment of this experience.

I hope you bought something good with the music lessons money!! 😁
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,670
Merry Christmas or other applicable holiday friends.

Enjoying time with friends in Idaho after a 1k mile trek from southern ca.

 
Posts
3,958
Likes
8,966
I hope you bought something good with the music lessons money!! 😁
🤣🤣
 
Posts
6,756
Likes
10,411
Happy Christmas to one and all on OF from an unseasonably warm UK.
 
Posts
24,795
Likes
55,073
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

This year our little (artificial) Christmas tree and our menorah will be shining side by side.
 
Posts
13,897
Likes
54,072
A very Speedy X Mass to all!