Merry Xmas Everyone!

Posts
402
Likes
766
Hope everyone is able to do what they love with the ones they love. Merry Christmas!
 
Posts
3,650
Likes
24,733
Merry Christmas from Santa 'Zilla and King Gidorah! I hope everyone has a great holiday. I'm off to help build Legos for several hours.

 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
Merry Christmas from Santa 'Zilla and King Gidorah! I hope everyone has a great holiday. I'm off to help build Legos for several hours.

I can think of no better way to spend a few hours and remember fondly building it with my son. Now tech rules our teenage house. Hope you had a blast together.
 
Posts
30,171
Likes
77,907
Finished the annual viewing of the best Christmas movie ever made...

 
Posts
6,456
Likes
21,962
Finished the annual viewing of the best Christmas movie ever made...


Looks like you and Steve (in a wig of course.)

Ho, ho, ho!
 
Posts
18,728
Likes
38,875
Finished the annual viewing of the best Christmas movie ever made...


My Son and I agree 😁.

 
Posts
3,650
Likes
24,733
Finished the annual viewing of the best Christmas movie ever made...


It also features great DIY ideas for your leftover holiday craft materials ! As luck would have it, it was on when we were finishing wrapping yesterday!

 
Posts
556
Likes
2,185
Merry Christmas from a very warm Chicago!

However, my daughter made me a card which informed me I'd be receiving a subscription to Watch Time this year. So it's all good.

 
Posts
1,097
Likes
3,784
A very citrusy holiday to everyone from up above the Izu coast, Shizuoka, Japan. It’s actually freezing outside but our kids are too lazy to change into warm clothes.
 
Posts
1,853
Likes
4,464
Like @JimInOz said, Merry Xmas. (All the best J!)

Bugger tradition…….Turkey for the queen of my heart but roast beef & Yorkshire pud for me!
 
Posts
954
Likes
11,349
Picked up some extra Hodinkee Timex pieces when they were on sale earlier in the year, coupled with a Filson hat to recreate best I could a classic gift for my brothers.

 
Posts
3,430
Likes
9,094
Merry Christmas and a Hopeful New Year to everyone on this great forum.
 
Posts
10,995
Likes
54,828
Let’s hope it’s a good one for all, and a positive year to come