Merry Christmas In May - Take A Free Strap From Me If You Live From The USA!

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Good morning all. As some of you may remember, I gave out 6 free straps for other members during Christmas last year. As it happens, I have four more straps that I'm not using, so it's time for Christmas in May! I'll send out a photo of the straps in a few minutes. All of the straps are for 18mm lugs. Three of the straps from starting with the left are very, very slightly used (as in worn 2-3 times and all have been cleaned and sanitized). The first two are beautiful Artisan straps and they usually go for $100+. The third strap is an NEI and the last one is a generic strap. As I’m in the U.S., I’m shipping only to U.S. members since I’m paying for the shipping. Again, the straps are completely free. One to a person and when they are gone, they are gone. If you got one of the free straps last time for Christmas, please allow others who did not get a chance to get a free strap. Send me which strap you want (from left to right will be 1, 2, 3 and 4) and give me your address through my OF message. I’ll send them out for free. Merry Christmas In May, All! Best, -Greg (gbesq)


 
Posts
169
Likes
33
Wow! It's a shame I'm not in the US, but I'm happy for those who are lucky.
Edited:
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Number 2 strap has been taken. 3 and 4 are still available.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
Straps 1,2 and 4 have been taken. Strap 3 is still available.
 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
Nice of you my man, I’ll pass as you hooked me up last year let someone else enjoy.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
All of the four straps have been taken. I plan to do this again at Christmas and I hope that I’ll be able to distribute at least 10 straps. There will be at least several 18mm and 20mm straps for Christmas. If there are other strap lug sizes that you would like to include, please let me know.
Thanks, Greg (gbesq)
 
Posts
980
Likes
5,689
Me trying to figure out if I have any 18mm lug watches.


I don’t……
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
I LOVE IT! I’m using it every year for Christmas.
Hilarious that you were able to include Santa Claus, Jon Lovitz, my avatar, and the straps. Well done, sir!
Edited:
 
Posts
1,192
Likes
6,191
I LOVE IT! I’m using it every year for Christmas.
Hilarious that you were able to include Santa Claus, Jon Lovitz, my avatar, and the straps. Well done, sir!
Thank you several applications were involved, but definitely worth the effort.
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,379
You'll be happy to know that I already have 16 gift straps ready to go for Christmas. I'll be in touch in December.
 
Posts
756
Likes
6,582
Thank you again to @gbesq. This is the nicest strap I have ever worn, it's like buttah. My wife always says she thinks blue dialed watches should be worn on brown straps. I knew the minute I saw Greg's post that the white stitching would look perfect with the white hands. I am going to get lucky tonight and I am a lucky guy to have been on this site for the last several years. Everyone here has been wonderful. Thank you again, Greg.

McK