Posts 13,905 Likes 54,078 Larry S ·Mar 30, 2021·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Yet another Polerouter influenced design? Edited: Mar 31, 2021
Posts 16,305 Likes 45,025 JwRosenthal ·Mar 30, 2021 I wouldn’t say an homage, perhaps a reissue from their own catalog.
Posts 7,689 Likes 22,049 Syrte ·Mar 30, 2021 No link to Polerouter, and indeed a modern re-edition of the original Longines Silver Arrow. You’ll find more nice ones posted on this forum a few years ago.
Posts 13,905 Likes 54,078 Larry S ·Mar 30, 2021·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Don’t get me wrong, I like it. Just sayin....
Posts 1,615 Likes 3,862 S.H. ·Mar 31, 2021 Well, same diameter? no Same hands? no Same lugs? no Same proportions? no Same two parts flat dial? also no I don't see the homage here. It is a reissue of the Silver Arrow/Silvergines/Goldengines family of the 50s.
Posts 13,905 Likes 54,078 Larry S ·Mar 31, 2021·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. S.H. Well, same diameter? no Same hands? no Same lugs? no Same proportions? no Same two parts flat dial? also no I don't see the homage here. It is a reissue of the Silver Arrow/Silvergines/Goldengines family of the 50s. I changed my post a bit, points taken, but the visceral impression remains.
Posts 7,077 Likes 56,747 noelekal ·Mar 31, 2021·Home For Wayward Watches S.H. Well, same diameter? no Same hands? no Same lugs? no Same proportions? no Same two parts flat dial? also no I don't see the homage here. It is a reissue of the Silver Arrow/Silvergines/Goldengines family of the 50s. Yes, but they do both have round dials.
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,868 Hijak ·Mar 31, 2021 Disagree with the Polerouter comment but to each their own. Just my two cents, any way...