Forums Latest Members

SOLD Longines Silver Arrow date (23zsd) and donor watch

1. imfagent449 Jun 30, 2021

I have for sale a Longines Silver Arrow with date. I purchased the watch in 2014 and have not used it at all. I will include a donor watch (update 15th August - the donor watch is sold. The price indicated is only for the Silver Arrow ).

Case: The case is in good condition - it looks like it has not been touched by a watchmaker. It has marks consistent with age and some use. The original markings on the case back are faint.
    Crystal: I believe that the crystal is original - it contains the raised bubble for the date. Note there there is a small crack in the 5 o'clock position - I only noticed it in the photograph.
    Movement: Runs and keeps time. It runs for 36 hours. The movement looks very clean to my untrained eye. The date changes as expected.
    Dial and Hands: The hands look to be in good condition - the seconds hand has some deterioration. The dial has some definite patina that appears to be more prominent near the outer edge.

The donor watch has the 23zsd movement. I believe that the case may be original. The dial, hands etc.. I consider to not be original in any way. The donor movement runs for over a day but I haven't tested for daily rate.

There are no associated boxes and papers.

Price: 400 USD including shipping to the Continental US with USPS Registered. I consider all offers. The watch is in Los Angeles.

Pictures:

IMG_0670.jpg IMG_0671.jpg IMG_0688.jpg IMG_0692.jpg IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0699.JPG IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0697.JPG

Edited Aug 16, 2021
  2. imfagent449 Jul 10, 2021

Price reduced to 600USD (or best/reasonable offer).

3. imfagent449 Aug 16, 2021

Donor watch is sold.

Price for the Silver Arrow reduced to 400 USD. I will see if I can take clearer pictures.