Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster…

Posts
18
Likes
42
Hello fellow Omega Lovers! I have been lurking on the OF for a few months but have yet to say hi. It’s a snow day here so i am dreaming of warmer days and decided to say hello.

I started my Omega watch collection a few years ago, looking for a nice Red watch to wear to my alumni games. I’m from Arkansas so everything down here is Razorback Red. My first watch was my Schumacher Speedy Reduced. I fell in love with the feel and story behind Omega and got a 90’s model Bond watch, Seamaster, a few years later and have been hooked ever since. I really like getting to see everyone’s stories, pictures and the overall community on here. Look forward to continuing learning and engaging with everybody!!

 
Posts
4,855
Likes
12,279
Welcome to the forum! You may be on to something here with the beer and watch pairings. Perhaps that is an idea for a new regular thread.
 
Posts
3,454
Likes
35,234
Nice Speedy! Legends in red.

I am not from Arkansas but a fan of college football and of the naturally aspirated F1 days.
 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Hello fellow Omega Lovers! I have been lurking on the OF for a few months but have yet to say hi. It’s a snow day here so i am dreaming of warmer days and decided to say hello.

I started my Omega watch collection a few years ago, looking for a nice Red watch to wear to my alumni games. I’m from Arkansas so everything down here is Razorback Red. My first watch was my Schumacher Speedy Reduced. I fell in love with the feel and story behind Omega and got a 90’s model Bond watch, Seamaster, a few years later and have been hooked ever since. I really like getting to see everyone’s stories, pictures and the overall community on here. Look forward to continuing learning and engaging with everybody!!


Welcome and great collection so far!
 
Posts
909
Likes
1,724
Welcome to the group - I think the association with Schumi and/or James Bond has attracted many of us to the world of Omega!! 😀
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Nice to see someone admit to searching out a watch just for a particular colour. I mean, I would never do that myself....😗

Welcome to the Forum @NorNor !