Long-time, regular, lurker... and rare contributor!

Posts
20
Likes
145
Hello all. I'm a long-time lurker who, for some reason, is just now expanding past Watchuseek. I've been on there for 17 years and fairly active. Since I have three Omegas, I thought I should be a bit more active here. Love the content and I see several of my fellow WUSers here as well. Right now, I have a PO, Speedy Moonwatch and a vintage Seamaster (in addition to a PAM111, a couple of Seikos, a Garmin, and [gasp] an Invicta). Have a great day!
 
Posts
7,088
Likes
56,898
Three neato Omegas? Yeah, you came to the right place.

Welcome, and thanks for featuring your watches!
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
8,284
a guy who dressed up for a wrist-shot is our kinda guy. welcome.
 
Posts
908
Likes
3,818
Welcome! It is an achievement to own less than 10 watches while being an active member of a watch forum for 17 years. Time will tell if OF changes that for you.
 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Welcome follow WUSer! Great watches. Your Omega collection is already well rounded with a chrono, a diver, and a vintage dress watch.
 
Posts
1,379
Likes
1,391
Which Planet Ocean is that? And you're able to get a sweater cuff over it?
 
Posts
3,315
Likes
9,954
Hi a4a and welcome to OF. Show the Invicta!