Let's see your Small Vintage Watches with Beautiful Dials!

Posts
60
Likes
416


32mm, 25yr+, I wore it during that period of my life when I was in the Tuxedo society
 
Posts
227
Likes
1,420
Bit of a thread resurrection to add my Minerva V69, coming in at just over 31mm

 
Posts
8,247
Likes
29,139
Maybe not the most beautiful dial but interesting nonetheless!
Very nice, and definitely uncommon!
 
Posts
8,247
Likes
29,139
Those Revues are underrated, and typically undervalued.
 
Posts
8,247
Likes
29,139
Volunteering for the electro-shock and testing the tolerance of OP with this 33mm case:
Please insure that you are not bathing, or otherwise in contact with water. 😀
 
Posts
194
Likes
525
Here’s another one. This is my ex. I think it qualifies as the size (32mm) is right and the patina makes the dial interesting
 
Posts
2,056
Likes
25,237
Here’s another one. This is my ex. I think it qualifies as the size (32mm) is right and the patina makes the dial interesting
I had a very similar EX. Cal. 30 and (in my memory) also 32 mm.
Pics/rights by the seller (2008)
 
Posts
3,146
Likes
23,995
Wearing this now. Citizen Kinder Time to teach kids how to tell the time.

 
Posts
4,344
Likes
12,771
Newly acquired Longines Weems from 1940 with an incredibly clean dial. At 28mm its my smallest watch.
Edited: