Lets make the ultimate Omega box thread !

Posts
500
Likes
966
Here are a couple that I didnt see posted:



Made of aluminum with gold Omega logo insert



One is for Ranchero, the other for Seamaster, I even have a third one that spells High Fashion, would have preffer it said Speedmaster.



Insert is made of molded plastic, red velvet top. Pat Pend script on the bottom. Im not sure what's to be patented cause the insert doesnt fit snugly in the grooves, its kind of useless actually. Watch would bang around inside this box



These are the nicer ones I have, the ugly ducklings are thrown in a drawer and will probably be donated with future sales.
 
Posts
1,751
Likes
14,969
Dont see any of these. Red Seamaster Chronometer box, have only seen the Constellation version. Maybe uncommon?

 
Posts
786
Likes
2,472
Dont see any of these. Red Seamaster Chronometer box, have only seen the Constellation version. Maybe uncommon?

Nice - same without Seamaster.
 
Posts
1,751
Likes
14,969
Here are a couple that I didnt see posted:

One is for Ranchero, the other for Seamaster, I even have a third one that spells High Fashion, would have preffer it said Speedmaster.



These are the nicer ones I have, the ugly ducklings are thrown in a drawer and will probably be donated with future sales.

Oh that Ranchero box will fit my 70's Ranchero i think 😀 is it one of those you donate? 😀

 
Posts
3,593
Likes
8,210
Sure.
Outside is 42mm by 102mm, inside is 38mm by 78mm
Thanks, mine is the same size, would love to find a larger one.

 
Posts
9,588
Likes
27,704
Art Deco bakelite by Isolit, a bakelite manufacturer of the time.

Interestingly, the identically shaped Tissot case is not produced by Isolit, but but Jousi, who as far as I can tell is still in operation!
 
Posts
295
Likes
408
anyone knows what's the correct box that came with a 145.022-69?
 
Posts
671
Likes
677
Close to $1000.... Price tag of historical $250 for speedmaster back then and $150 for Seamaster any light can be shed by our fellow members to confirm?
 
Posts
13,628
Likes
18,979
Here is a price list from 1959, which I think is close to when that box was made.

price.jpg

Only watch that was exactly $250 was a gold-capped Constellation. These usually had their own boxes with the model name on it.

However, we will never know for sure.
gatorcpa
 
Posts
3,646
Likes
7,755
yes, this should be the correct one, the hinge is usually covered by the leather- unfortunately no more with your box as it has cracked...