Lego addiction… am I the only one!?

Posts
8,292
Likes
19,579
Got a Daytona for Xmas lol
Definitely, the wrong pushers for this reference 😁
 
Posts
7,063
Likes
13,035
Attention Speedmaster Tintin owners!
(Price is in Australian dollars)
Can hardly believe " Foundation Hergé " (Moulinsart) finally gave permission for this... Must-have !
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
A few of this year's new ones. And a small sample of my collection in the background.
 
Posts
2,378
Likes
11,243
Picked up the DC3 on the way home to watch Artemis launch. Almost 100 year span there.
 
Posts
2,044
Likes
7,186
Attention Speedmaster Tintin owners!
(Price is in Australian dollars)
Just learned about this set today... I guess I "need" to add this one to the lineup!! 🤦
 
Posts
1,823
Likes
3,552
Birthday present from my wife and kids. Himeji Castle, one of my favourite places in Japan that we visited. Looking forward to putting it together 😃
 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
After driving a white “wing car” for too many years
I have switched to a red targa….

(Not quite Guards Red)
Purists be damned
Edited:
 
Posts
35,651
Likes
39,900
from an idea on Rebrickable:


and the garage shot....
That is such a cool pair, now I really want that 914 model. I didn't realise you could even do the larger 911 in red either, those rear guard pieces can't be too common.
 
Posts
2,347
Likes
18,704
914 is a build based on parts from the Fiat 500 set from a bunch of years ago.....(pm me for the info)
the targa was a first (and very messy) attempt at dye-ing white pieces from the turbo/targa set to reflect what is in the garage....if I do it again I will refine the process to make a more uniform product. For now Mrs. P happier that I am outside getting things road worthy instead of messing up her kitchen.
 
Posts
2,608
Likes
7,264
While browsing the Lego site I discovered that the TinTin rockest is available again.