Just picked this up at my OB

managing to see a plo prof at a d AD or an Omega boutique, is like wanting to try and catch those extremely rare legendary Pokémon,

congratulations the watch looks great. I want one but I would like to see one first in the metal.

managing to see a plo prof at a d AD or an Omega boutique, is like wanting to try and catch those extremely rare legendary Pokémon,

congratulations the watch looks great. I want one but I would like to see one first in the metal.
I was the same way and wanted to try one on before pulling the trigger, but when I did try it on I was sold.

Fantastic watch and photos! How does it look on the wrist?

I have the titanium one and it’s remarkably comfortable Congrats !

Congrats! I tried one of these on last year on a trip to NYC and loved it -- brings the weight but like the classic Doxas is plenty comfortable on the wrist due to the case construction and overall balance. Someday.

Wrist shots (7in)

Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg

690-EBE7-A-1-C97-485-F-9-FBB-60705373-A831.jpg

Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg

Congrats! I was in an AD while waiting for my flight yesterday. I tried the white dial version just for the fun of it. I giggled at how light it was and how perfectly it fit on my 6inch wrist. Nothing about this piece should work for me (on paper) yet everything just works! Now I'm all over the Ploprof and I really really want one. :(