Just picked this up at my OB

I dropped off an Omega for a service at my OB and tried this on for the fun of it....long story short, they ordered a brand new one for me and I haven't worn anything else in a week.

Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg

Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg

Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg

as another watch fan said to me: "it shouldn't work, but it does." and he's 100% right

Great photos of a great watch; don’t think I’ve ever seen a Ploprof look that good. I could never pull that off — serious respect.

A beast of a watch and lovely photos of it.
I couldn't get on with an original ploprof but would like to try a modern version

I'm such a fan of how this watch looks. I've tried several on at the watch shop and jesus its a brick! Serious props to anyone who can pull one of these off on the daily. Wish I was a pro diver I'd probably rock one of these often.

Not my style, but there is an undeniable appeal. It's just different enough to be so darn cool. Love the bracelet. Wear it in good health.

Very interesting. Glad to read that you like it so much. I don't recognize the car interior bits... what is it?

Such a cool watch. My favourite bezel colour is the orange version although I think the white one is pretty cool too. Enjoy your ploprof.

Your photos are brilliant. The watch is stunning as well, it's very bold. Congrats!

That ploprof is my "tattoos" of watches. I think they are cool and appreciate them, I love them on other people, but they just aren't for me.

The Ploprof is the only watch that makes me wish I could change my physiology - my wrists are about 6", no bigger than 6.25". I've tried one on, and I just can't pull it off. Your photos make me want to try again. Beautiful watch sir.

Very interesting. Glad to read that you like it so much. I don't recognize the car interior bits... what is it?
Thanks and Hyundai Tucson

The PloProf shipped with the newer Black rubber (no text on the new ones) and asked the OB to order the older orange as another option
Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg

Edited-in-Prisma-app.jpg