Jean Rousseau Straps

Morning all,

I'm contemplating picking up some custom straps from these guys and wondered if anyone can post either their thoughts having had them or pictures?

Thanks

ED865E24-9D2E-4332-957B-E67B420CC0BF.jpg Highly recommend them, especially for Speedmasters! Probably going to get another one when my ST arrives. You can get a custom one made in only a week or two. I prefer them with padding, and I think the ostrich is really unique and attractive.

Just been into the London store and ordered two. A Matt blue alligator with grey stitching and a tan ostrich with matching stitching. 3 week delivery. Very much looking forward to these

Just been into the London store and ordered two. A Matt blue alligator with grey stitching and a tan ostrich with matching stitching. 3 week delivery. Very much looking forward to these

Be fascinated to see what they look like on the ST! Tan ostrich and ST sounds like it could be a winning combo!

Yeah a tan padded ostrich strap would suit very well, I might be copying you on that

They really are beautiful straps and. Cannot be faulted at their price point

IMG_4986.JPG IMG_9253.JPG
Edited:

ED865E24-9D2E-4332-957B-E67B420CC0BF.jpg Highly recommend them, especially for Speedmasters! Probably going to get another one when my ST arrives. You can get a custom one made in only a week or two. I prefer them with padding, and I think the ostrich is really unique and attractive.
Is the orange thick croc scale? Thinking of ordering one for my 3313 POC.

Be fascinated to see what they look like on the ST! Tan ostrich and ST sounds like it could be a winning combo!
Maybe so, but ordered 21mm for the Aventurine Moonphase

WOW! i think am gonna need one of those.

I had a pretty good experience in the London store ordering a custom strap. Be prepared for a lot of customization options and a few weeks turnaround time.

The blue alligator with rubber lining and grey stitching definitely works with the Aventurine dial. Will need to try the tan ostrich later.

What sort of price are we talking for these and how do they compare to the OEM product?

I recommend them wholeheartedly, they made a beautiful blue alligator strap for me at a price I found very competitive.
And they were very accommodating, accepting to follow custom specs I gave them to do a rivet closure they had never made before, with rivets supplied by myself.
I was so happy I'm on the look out for future opportunities to commission stuff from them.

What sort of price are we talking for these and how do they compare to the OEM product?
Depends on what you go for. I've got a custom ostrich strap with a rubber lining where I chose material and colour for both, along with stitching, shape, size, padding etc £145. The alligator was more expensive, particularly as I went for the belly of the beast, £245. I believe they make some of the low volume straps for the major manufacturers as well. In terms of quality, even the OEM stuff doesn't come close. Even gave me a sizeable discount as one side of the strap was 2mm shorter than ordered! I wouldn't have noticed but clearly their QA and honesty speaks volumes.

Depends on what you go for. I've got a custom ostrich strap with a rubber lining where I chose material and colour for both, along with stitching, shape, size, padding etc £145. The alligator was more expensive, particularly as I went for the belly of the beast, £245. I believe they make some of the low volume straps for the major manufacturers as well. In terms of quality, even the OEM stuff doesn't come close. Even gave me a sizeable discount as one side of the strap was 2mm shorter than ordered! I wouldn't have noticed but clearly their QA and honesty speaks volumes.

Good to hear!