Graf von Ara
·Hello everyone
Is there some IWC experts that could help me on this watch?
I have the opportunity to buy this IWC in 18k. The watch comes with 2 dials and movements. One of those should be a re dial so the owner got an original one. Service was made by IWC in 2020. What would be a fair price for this watch and is there something I missed?
Thank you for your help!
Have a nice evening
D
Is there some IWC experts that could help me on this watch?
I have the opportunity to buy this IWC in 18k. The watch comes with 2 dials and movements. One of those should be a re dial so the owner got an original one. Service was made by IWC in 2020. What would be a fair price for this watch and is there something I missed?
Thank you for your help!
Have a nice evening
D