issue with my Aquaterra: should I send it back to the service centre?

I recently had my 12 year old aquaterra serviced, and I just noticed an issue which I am not sure was present before.

It happens in crow position 2, when I adjust the hour, (ie, i use the GMT function): moving the hours hand counterclockwise, DRAGS the minutes hand with it.

I made a video of it: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/7vOivKyAt_Q

I went back to the AD and showed them the issue, but they pulled some new Omegas and showed me that new models have the same issue as well.

I did not pay full attention, at that time, (I guess that in the heat of the moment one is not fully poised,) but it did seem to me that, with the new watches for sale, the minutes hand had less play.

Note: moving the hours hand clockwise produces no dragging of the minutes hand, the dragging effect happens only what I move the hours hand backward.

So, my question is: should I overcame my reluctance and go back to the AD and demand they send back my aquaterra to the service centre? I just had if fully serviced only 2 months ago.

Seems normal enough. My 8500 AT does that as well when I'm adjusting the hour hand. Nothing to be worried about.

It's just backlash in the wheels - nothing to be concerned about unless the minute hand actually ends up moving after the hour wheel has clicked to the next hour.

that is good news

the minutes hand does go back to its position, and the watch does keep time (it gains 1.9 sec per day)

thanks for reassuring me