Forums Latest Members

Is this watch real or fake thread - aka Fake Busters!!

1. scoob Oct 20, 2016

Reported as counterfeit. Thanks guys.

2. cvrle1 Oct 20, 2016

Unfortunately this is the 3rd time this same watch from same seller came back. Reporting kills is, and then it just pops back up in day or 2 :(

3. scoob Oct 21, 2016

It was removed last night. Guess we'll see it again soon...

4. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Oct 24, 2016

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262688266028Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

His comments...good grief. Even includes a movement pic.

5. omegasaso12 Oct 24, 2016

Thank god listing says he is unable to send in my country :D

6. Maganator Oct 24, 2016

Deary me. I have reported it.

7. Tuchka Oct 25, 2016

Reported

8. firehat Oct 25, 2016

IMG_3900.JPG IMG_3898.JPG IMG_3899.JPG
    I'm wondering what you guys think of this one. I have not personally seen this watch and my wife is going to check it out tonight. I have a (real) Speedmaster but am not nearly as familiar with a PO and how it should look. Any thoughts?

9. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Oct 25, 2016

It's one of the "MISSONS OULIFIED" editions. :rolleyes:

Reported.

10. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Oct 25, 2016

LOL, just notices the "OULIFIED" I reported it again. I find the ebay seems to remove them if there is specific detail on why it is fake, vs just reporting it and saying it is fake. At least my observations, who knows.

11. Mona Oct 26, 2016

Okay so I got this watch but I don't know what kind of sea master it is... hope you can help

IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1520.JPG
  12. Tesnjak Oct 27, 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is it fake or real? Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow sep 2005 42 mm.

13. Maganator Oct 27, 2016

Can you get any photographs taken directly in front of the dial. It is hard to make out

14. Tesnjak Oct 27, 2016

Me?

15. Tesnjak Oct 27, 2016

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 1, 2016

can somebody PLEASE identify this watch so i can make a sensible offer these are "sellers" photographs... Please for the love of dear baby Moses, Buddha, Allah, and Christ Reborn... dont ask me to get you any more photos... it's like asking a hamster to explain quantum mechanics

.. explain Quantum mechanics..
    [​IMG]

..EXPLAIN Quantum mechanics!

[​IMG]

.. EXPLAIN QUANTUM MECHANICS!!!
    [​IMG]

heres the watch

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed.jpg
  17. kkt Nov 1, 2016

I don't know about the watch, but you're shopping for the seller too. If he/she won't provide good photos on request, don't touch it.

18. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 1, 2016

No its not like that they are not scammers just not "watchy" people so they dont know.

I know that.. thats not the problem i am fairly convinced that this watch IS the genuine article but i need to bloody identify it so that

A) i can offer a price that will still yield a respectable profit margin
    but
    B) I dont want to do the seller a injustice... and offer £400 say for a rare 1984 louis brandt

just thought someone here would recognise the watch thats all

19. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Nov 1, 2016

Just about says it all.

Buck2466 and ac106 like this.
  20. FullyWound Hasn't discovered decaf yet. Nov 1, 2016

Was the last person to sell you a watch a total arse hole that ripped you off and doubled his investment... NO?
    well then why the hell would i be?

Without me (and of course others like me.. (small independent businesses)) That watch you love... yea that one... in your collection that took you 12 years to find but you always really really wanted, so you didn't mind paying that "little bit extra" for, because you "finally" found it would not be your precious watch. It would be in a landfill you prat.

I dedicate My Lifes work to finding restoring and selling vintage watches that would otherwise be lost to time without sellers (Small independant businesses) like mine YOU thats right ALL OF YOU would be limiting your precious OF forum to NEW watches sold by Omega and Overpriced over polished "popular" watches over at Watchfinder. (or your USA equivalent)

Yes i am a dealer but YES i am open about it!
    I dont Lie to you I post here Not only my Sale prices but the prices I FOUND stuff for too.. Im a collector Just like you but i LOVE watches so much i made a small business out of it so i can do it ALL DAY LONG

SO why all the hate?

Where for the Love of god did you buy your watches from if not small independent retailers LIKE ME www.fullywound.co.uk , DLT222 , http://www.welwynwatches.co.uk/ , http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/alex200373

@dennisthemenace @Buck2466 @ac106

@ anyone else with defamatory Pointless input "erg that says it all" pointless stupid meaningless drivel ....

Edited Nov 1, 2016