Is this the right brand ambassador?

Posts
2,994
Likes
4,750
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-67947339


Former James Bond star Pierce Brosnan has pleaded not guilty for allegedly venturing too close to danger.

He was charged with illegally entering Yellowstone National Park's thermal area, where temperatures in acidic hot springs can reach near boiling.

The 70-year-old was initially scheduled to appear in court on 23 January for the 1 November incident.

Note, can anyone tell if he is wearing a watch? Didi they crop the image so as to not identify it?
 
Posts
4,075
Likes
6,989
Was he an ambassador? I thought his character was and he was not?
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,380
Having been there, I’m at a loss to understand what could possibly motivate someone to intentionally trespass into Yellowstone’s thermal areas. You either have to be galactically stupid, harbor a death wish, or both.
 
Posts
13,920
Likes
54,111
Having been there, I’m at a loss to understand what could possibly motivate someone to intentionally trespass into Yellowstone’s thermal areas. You either have to be galactically stupid, harbor a death wish, or both.
The list of Darwin Award level behavior seen on our last few western trips including Yellowstone is memorable. Most involving selfies.
 
Posts
7,779
Likes
14,376
Having been there, I’m at a loss to understand what could possibly motivate someone to intentionally trespass into Yellowstone’s thermal areas. You either have to be galactically stupid, harbor a death wish, or both.
There is a constant flow of yokels getting burned there, and let's not forget the insanity of feeding the bears from your car.

Has Anyone Died Falling in a Geyser in Yellowstone? (yellowstonepark.com) Looks like 20 people have succumbed in the thermal pools, the last in 2022.
 
Posts
24,800
Likes
55,082
As long as he didn't bother the wildlife, he is forgiven.
 
Posts
3,270
Likes
23,521
I don’t think he’s an ambassador. I watched one of those “10 Things You Can’t Live Without” videos with Pierce and one of his 10 was a watch. He does love watches but IIRC he was wearing a Gerard Perregaux. He did mention he has his Omegas from the Bond days.