Forums Latest Members

Do you know a famous person who wears omega? No brand ambassador please

1. Jamgantenk Jul 5, 2019

I think this will be an interesting post, especially if it comes with pictures of the famous person wearing the watch.
    let me start, so i accidentally become friends with this famous person called Max Busser, if you didn’t know him, he is the founder of a cool Independent Watch Brand called Mb&f. Check it out.

And then one day on IG, i asked my followers to send me pics of the watches that they were wearing. And Max sent me his wristshot, this is the pic that he sent me.
    ED804B09-D53E-439E-BC99-8095900B2203.jpeg

A vintage soccer master!! Who would have thought right?! The man who produce high-end luxury watch is wearing the same watch as some of us, he said to me that he just love watches, i respected him and his company more and more since that day.

And my favorite part is that he also complimented my omega teutonic and bought the exact same type of watch that i have weeks later. But i still havent got him to send me his picture with it.

He said its okay to post his pic on my IG so i just assume its okay to post it here.
    Okay thats my story and picture.

Next story or pics please

2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Jul 5, 2019

3. Jamgantenk Jul 5, 2019

4. SpeedyPhill Founder Of Aussie Cricket Blog Mark Waugh Universe Apr 15, 2022

British music composer John Eccles aka Barry Gray, known from the title theme tunes of Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet wearing a Speedmaster...
    Can't believe how anno 2022 Omega has been looking at models and influencers... but it's another world
    ;)
    Composer-BarryGray.jpg

Longbow likes this.