Is this omega watch real?

Hi, I found this omega watch in my attic and I was wondering if it is authentic. And if maybe somebody knows the model or maybe a price what it's worth.
Thank you in advance!

Sure thing. It’s a bad redial and it’s worth nothing.

Like 2
Sorry it’s completely fake.

Like 3
Looks fake to me.
Have you tried to do some research yourself OP?

Like 1
Looks fake to me.
Have you tried to do some research yourself OP?
Several of us have given the OP that advice. It seems to be falling on deaf ears.

Like 1
He may be a troll. If not, he’s well on his way to making a purchase that he’ll soon regret.

And never even a "thank you."

Yeah. It’s understandable that people get excited about a new purchase or hobby but Basic manners cost nothing

Like 1
And never even a "thank you."
I litterely said "thank you in advance!" Can't you read?

Like 2
I litterely said "thank you in advance!" Can't you read?
Yes, we can read. Can you? Several of us have tried to help you to begin to learn how to evaluate a vintage watch. You continue to waste your time - and ours - by posting junk that isn’t worth purchasing. If you’re really interested in learning, we’ll help you. If you want us to be your free evaluation service, you need to find another watch forum. Now, what’s it going to be OP?
Edited:

We usually don't take seriously about luxury watches found in attic or in basement.

Like 1
Yes, we can read. Can you? Several of us have tried to help you to begin to learn how to evaluate a vintage watch. You continue to waste your time - and ours - by posting junk that isn’t worth purchasing. If you’re really interesting in learning, we’ll help you. If you want us to be your free evaluation service, you need to find another watch forum. Now, what’s it going to be OP?
I am just beginning to learn about watches and I litterely searched for like 3 hours online to try and find out if it's real or not and because I didn't find it I decided to ask it on this forum. It isn't that easy to start if you have zero knowledge and I just would have wanted to know if my watch that I founded in the attic was real. Hope you understand

We usually don't take seriously about luxury watches found in attic or in basement.
Yeah I understand but my father had a lot of real omega watches so I thought it maybe was just another one from his collection but I couldn't ask him because he passed

Yeah I understand but my father had a lot of real omega watches so I thought it maybe was just another one from his collection but I couldn't ask him because he passed
Ok, sorry about your father's passing, but you had expressed interests in buying several vintage Omega watches just a couple of days ago, and you have inherited a lot of real Omega watches. So, are you trying to add more vintages to the collection you inherited? If this is the case, then you should really spend a lot of time studying about Omega watches, especially vintage one before rushing into buying anything.

Like 1
Welcome to the forum, condolences on your father’s passing.
when I first got interested in vintage watches, I did research between 2 months to a year on any watches I was interested in- 3 hours clearly isn’t enough.
You first need to figure out which watches you’re considering, learn to recognize their various components, read about them online, examine all of the examples you find on the market and compare them to the known correct examples.

Like 2
Ok, sorry about your father's passing, but you had expressed interests in buying several vintage Omega watches just a couple of days ago, and you have inherited a lot of real Omega watches. So, are you trying to add more vintages to the collection you inherited?
Indeed, the story isn't holding up very well. Supposedly looking to buy crappy watches in some threads... Posting an obvious fake in another thread, then claiming it was passed down by someone who also had authentic Omega watches. :rolleyes: