Forums Latest Members
  1. Arcccc54 Mar 27, 2024

Hi everyone! I am new to the watch world, so I don’t really know much about whether a watch is authentic or not. I’ve done some research on this watch, but I’m still not sure if this is an authentic omega watch.

I bought this watch about a few months ago at a vintage market, I got it for 150 CAD. The seller told me that it’s a vintage omega de ville from the 50s and it’s 14k gold plated. I don’t remember what he said about the strap, but I’m guessing that it’s not the original strap. I’m just wondering if this is an authentic omega watch, I’ve tried searching for this item online, but I couldn’t find the exact same watch. Really appreciate you help! Thank you!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
  2. Omarrye Mar 27, 2024

Hi. I found other examples of the same watch in under 5 seconds by doing a reverse photo search on Google

IMG_3611.jpeg
    Mark020 and Arcccc54 like this.
  3. Arcccc54 Mar 27, 2024

Hi there! Thank you for replying. I just checked and actually found the pics that you were referring to on a google search. I was wondering if you could tell if this is an authentic omega watch from the pictures, without it being opened. Thank you!

4. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Mar 27, 2024

Yes, it's quite genuine. Google Omega Saphette. So named because of the faceted synthetic sapphire crystal.