Is this omega watch real?

Indeed, the story isn't holding up very well. Supposedly looking to buy crappy watches in some threads... Posting an obvious fake in another thread, then claiming it was passed down by someone who also had authentic Omega watches. :rolleyes:
The thing is I didn't inherit my fathers collection because my mother sold them right after he passed because she had not much money and could need it but I didn't knew about it because I was in another country so i want to start a collection just like my father had if you understand. And I never said that I got that watch from my fathers collection, I found it in a drawer of a cupboard in the attic and I didn't know if it was a watch from my fathers collection but now I know it isn't because it's fake.

Most certainly a fake - avoid!
Welcome to the forum, condolences on your father’s passing.
when I first got interested in vintage watches, I did research between 2 months to a year on any watches I was interested in- 3 hours clearly isn’t enough.
You first need to figure out which watches you’re considering, learn to recognize their various components, read about them online, examine all of the examples you find on the market and compare them to the known correct examples.
Thank you!

The thing is I didn't inherit my fathers collection because my mother sold them right after he passed because she had not much money and could need it but I didn't knew about it because I was in another country so i want to start a collection just like my father had if you understand. And I never said that I got that watch from my fathers collection, I found it in a drawer of a cupboard in the attic and I didn't know if it was a watch from my fathers collection but now I know it isn't because it's fake.
Please ... just stop.

So your father collected watches, Omega to be correct. He died, my condolences.

Your mother sold your father's collection, but left one watch behind, this watch in question, a fake it appears.

Would it not be more appropriate to ask your mother to authenticate the watch?