Is this Omega Seamaster authentic?

I am considering purchasing this watch, so I would like to hear opinions from those of you who are more experienced with Omega's older models.
The sales listing states the following:
Asking price: $800
Year: 1970-1979
Ref. 166.0216.
Box included
The issue is, that I find similar watches on the internet, but none with this colored dial. Is it an aftermarket watch dial or otherwise sketchy?
If it's genuine, what do you think about the asking price, is there room for negotiation?

Dial looks nice, but redial. Cheapsakte didn’t even splurge for a new day/date rings. Yellowed.

to me. Not the most popular case design. Limits the use of a strap if you want a change.

no movement image

value wise. No idea. Not my area of models I prefer, but I wouldn’t pay $800

Dial looks nice, but redial. Cheapsakte didn’t even splurge for a new day/date rings. Yellowed.

to me. Not the most popular case design. Limits the use of a strap if you want a change.

no movement image

Mu

no movement image

Much appreciated! I’ll probably skip this then

I’d skip.

bracelet is loose already and getting a new one is not cheap if they are available.

dial looks like a Korean redial to me.

I’d skip.

bracelet is loose already and getting a new one is not cheap if they are available.

dial looks like a Korean redial to me.
Thank you!