Is this bor bracelet authentic? Any idea?

Good afternoon!

I just saw an option to buy this bracelet of 19mm for 140€. And I'm thinking to purchase it, unfortunately I don't have an omega with 19mm lug, but I hope in the future I'll have some Connie for this.

The only thing is that I'm not sure of it's original or not. It doesn't have the typical No 12 or sg like that.
Can anyone help me with it? And also tell me if it is a good price for it or not?

Thank you very much!

I don't know yet.. but last time when I was searching for a Bor bracelet for my automatic Geneve cal 552 I didn't find any for reasonable price frame. So know I am thinking to buy this one just for the future. Of course if it's an original one

I don't see any obvious problems at first glance. But I think you're going about it backwards. Different watches take different bracelets and end-links. And this bracelet/end-link combination may not be a good fit (or even the right lug size) for many Constellation references.

Yes. I understand your point and thank you very much! I'm just thinking to use the opportunity to buy one for an acceptable price. Nothing else, but I don't want to buy a fake one for this amount.

I'm not an expert, but the links appear to be the correct shape as the 1068 BOR I own, save for the "No.12" that my clasp has. Here's a good link about bracelets in general that should be helpful:

https://omegaforums.net/threads/help-me-to-understand-these-omega-bracelets.121975/#post-1638969

And here's a link to a previous post where someone inquired about a bracelet on Etsy that was a fake. There's a pair of photos that show a legit bracelet versus the fake one for sale.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/vin...c-beads-of-rice-bracelet.118565/#post-1579806

It looks fine and this style fits DeVille and other cases that have thin stick lugs.

Thank you very much! Really thanks for the comments, they helped me to decide! I purchased it 😀
Edited:

It looks fine. If you want to fit that to a dog-leg, you would need to find 70 or 570 endlinks if I recall.